ꉓꃅꍏᖘƬꍟꋪ 10

After Ryan introduced himself and shut the door on his way out, I thought I should go take a shower considering all the madness I needed to relax.
As I grab the towel and my clothes I head into the bathroom. I turn the water on and start to undress. As I do so, I notice all the bruises that had formed onto my body from falling ect...
I then hop into the shower to be met with hot water running down my skin. I exhale, glad to feel refreshed, who knows how long I've been here. It could have been days since I left the asylum after I had passed out due to Brendon, thank god he's dead, but as I was thinking, something inside me still sort of missed Brendon...
"Dammit! Don't think about that psychopath!" I whisper/yell at myself.
But as I thought of the death of Brendon, my mind led towards Josh and Tyler.
"Shit! Thats right they're still here!" I say in worrying yet angry tone.
I soon turn off the water and hop out to grab the towel and dry off. I then change into the clothes Ryan had provided for me which was just a long T-shirt and pajama pants. I can't let my paranoia get the best of me, besides, this place is huge! I doubt that Tyler and Josh would be able to find me in this maze of a mansion.
As I open the bathroom door to make my way out I notice something I haven't noticed before, a window, perfect. I could at least see what my surroundings are.
I walk towards the window to be greeted with the shining stars dancing across the midnight sky, I smile at the beautiful sight. I then open the window and a fresh breeze rolls in. I look lower to see that the mansion is surrounded by tall green trees, the view of the bright moon shining upon the trees start to put aside my paranoia and replace it with a blissfully calm exhale as I lean my elbows against the windowsill as I rest my head upon my hands.
I start to fall into to a trance from the beautiful view and gaze with dreamy eyes, I soon snap out of it as I here the door open, I turn quickly to see Ryan smiling by the door.
"I see you like the view" Ryan said still smiling at me with a curiosity in his eyes.
"Yeah it's um, pretty eye catching." I say leaning against the windowsill.
"Yeah, it really is, anyway, I came to ask how you got here." He said stepping forward a bit.
"That question I wish I knew the answer to, but sadly, I don't, but I may have a clue." I said getting more serious.
"So I work as I psychiatrist at Arkham asylum in Gotham, and I have this one patient that is a little too intrigued in me" I said closing the window and making my way to a chair across from the bed, Ryan then takes a seat in the one next to it.
"Go on" he said, starting to take interest in my story.
"So one day he admitted he loved me and of course I got terrified because, well, he's a psychopath, he then threatened two other patients who he thinks have the same feelings as him towards me, so then of course I go and warn them, which is very unprofessional of me but I had gotten too sidetracked to even care because they started to feel like friends towards me, probably manipulating me without me knowing it. So three days later I decided to check up on him to make sure he wasn't trying to do anything.
Big mistake.
We started taking and then he starting to ask me a question over and over until I answered, he said "do you like masquerades?" And when I finally answered I past out and ended up here." I said leaning back in my chair and letting out a deep breath.
"Wow, that's crazy"  Ryan said wide eyed.
"Tell me about" I said rolling my eyes.
"Anyway, can you tell me his name? I probably know him considering he brought you here. I used to have a few roommates, we all lived here, one of them left but still came over once in awhile. And some still live here but all of them are out and probably won't be back for a few days. But there was one roommate that was my best friend, we did all this crazy shit together, and if you knew what we did you probably wouldn't want to be around me, but that was all in the past, I'm a changed man now." Ryan said explaining his situation.
I then look him in the eyes, my expression dead serious,
"Brendon, his name was Brendon Urie." I said sitting back up.
As I look at Ryan, I watching his eyes widen yet again as he leaned forward intriguingly.
"Brendon, that was him... wow, um, is he still here?" Ryan said standing up.
"Well, don't get mad, but I sort of shot him." I said awkwardly.
"You shot him?" He said staring me dead in the eyes, but his angry face turned into a soft smile.
"Let's get you to bed." He said helping me up and leading me towards the bed.
"W-what? You're not mad, at all..? I shot your best friend! I'm sorry but I think you should maybe be a little pissed or something don't you think?!?" I say sassily but still confused and slightly scared.
"Don't worry. Right now, I think you just need to sleep, okay? Trust me, everything's fine, everything is under control, you're safe." Ryan said lying me down and pulling the covers over me like I was a child.
He then proceeded towards the door and shut the lights off then looked over back at me,
"Meet me down stairs for breakfast in the morning when you wake up. Goodnight y/n" he said sweetly then shut the door.
I just laid there in confusion.

"What the fuck just happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you confused or what?
Also, I might just add ANOTHER band to the story, or at least someone from another band, so be prepared for that.
I'm sort of coming up to a writers block so feel free to throw out some ideas while I watch a bunch of movies for inspiration!