The Beginning

Dee's P.O.V

My best friend Teri is coming to stay with me for a while and I need to be prepared for her crazy ass. Anyway, I heard about this new club called Terrain. All the popular rappers, singers, and everybody else go there. I've been waiting on Teri to get here so we can go, but she is taking forever.

Knock Knock Knock

About time. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Teri cheesing at me. "Hey girl hey!" I just stood there and looked at her. Same old Teri. "What I do?"

"Teri."

"What?" She is low key slow sometimes. After 5 minutes of just looking at each other, I yelled at her. I got the air on and i'm not trying to waste it by keeping the door open. "Get yo ass in here!" She jumped and almost ran inside.

"Mean. I just got here."

"Love you! We leaving around 12:45."

"Umm, why?"

"It's club night. We going to this new club called Terrain."

"Ooh, fancy. They have food there right?" This girl stay hungry. I bet she ate before she got on the plane, while she was on the plane, and on the way here. Shame.

"Just go get ready because we both know you take forever."

15 minutes later

"Dee! I'm ready to go!"

"Hold on!" Teri needs to be more patient. It takes time to look your best. I walk out with my strapless red dress and my black high-heels on. Flawless! I saw what Teri had on and she had on a long sleeve red dress with the sleeves rolled up a bit and black heels. We both said," Twinies!" at the same time. Best Friend Qualities!

Let's Roll out.

So we arrive at Terrain and we already see big time celebrities like Rihanna, Ariana Grande, and Kendrick Lamar. I already know we gone be turning heads when we get out the car. We put our best smiles on and got out of the car. We walk in and this club is too turnt. They have a dance crew dancing to live performances, two bars, two V.I.P sections, and a bunch alcohol. Can't get drunk tonight though.

"Hey Teri, let's go to the bar."

"Kk."

When we walked over to the bar on the left, the bartender looked professional and nice. "What would you ladies like?" See, I was right.

"Two Strawberry Margaritas."

"Keeping it light I see." Exactly.Not trying to get too drunk tonight because that's super dangerous, especially in Miami.

"Here you go." He smiled and started wiping down the counter since there were no people in line to get a drink. The club started playing some good music and a lot of people started going to the dance floor. Next thing I know, Teri just starts slapping me on my arm like something serious happened.

"Uh, Dee."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Is it me, or is Chris Brown, August Alsina, AND Trey Songz staring at us?" I looked over to where she pointed her head at. Yup, they staring right at us. I cant believe this is happening right now. Teri just staring at them like they are giant ice cream cones. I slapped her on her arm to snap her out of it. "Stop staring at them!"

"Its kinda hard when you see them look at you and then whisper to each other." She was about to look back over there, but I stopped her. "Stop looking!"