First Day of School

BTW THE PERSON UP TOO IS NOT ME. LET'S GET IT!!!

Y/N POV.
This morning I woke up to the sound of my mom screaming at an man that sounds familiar. Possibly the land Lord who own the apartments that Me and my mom live in. Me and my mom have been together ever sense the..... incident. And ever sense it has been me and my mom against the world. When I got up I slipped on some papers that were in the floor so I fell and landed on my(A** HAHAHA JK JK) rear. It hurt for an few seconds, but I manged to get back up from the floor. Pain wasn't that bad for me I mean I had worse happen to me when I was at my old highschool. I was beaten by my bullies so bad that I was nearly alive and then my mom came in and saved me,'my mom's an tough one I can tell you that'. I walk to my closet to get my cloths

 I walk to my closet to get my cloths

THIS IS YOUR SCHOOL CLOTHES

I got the first thing from my closet and went to the bathroom to bath and get dressed. As soon as I got finished I went downstairs to eat breakfast with mom,"Are you ready to go to your new school N/N" she said while eating," Sure I guess" I whispered the last part for her not to hear, but fail. She reaches over the kitchen table and uses her hands to fix my face to look at hers,"Hey it's going to be ok your going to have an good day with new friends at this new school" she said moving my hair out of my face and an worried face with a tinted smile," But at the old school what if the same thing happens to me again and what if I get made fun of. I mean what happened at the old school-"," Is all in the past, look at me you need to learn that all of that is now history and just leave it behind you, k. Besides you know better than to let people make fun of you girl, k. You have mad skill and I know cuz I've seen it your also really intelligent. SO YOU GO AHEAD AND SHOW THEM WHAT FOR N/N" mom said with a little anger in her vioce, but yet with confidents,"Now come on let's get going" your mom said while puttin both of your dishes in the sink and getting her car keys. You dash to the car with your stuff on you back and an binder in your arms. You enter the car and your mom starts to drive you to school. While getting to school you thought about what you mom said and thinking about it filled you with "S/T". You grab you galaxy headphones and put on your favorite song( the song at the top).

*Time Skip till you got to the front of the school brought to you by DARKNINJA'S BEGINNING"

You were dropped off at the front of the school and before you started to walk your mother stopped you," And by the way go to the front office to get your schedule and If you happen to find an monster named Toriel, then tell her that I said Hi" she says to me before she drove off leaving me on confusion,' Wait how does she know who this person is and how come I never heard of their name' I thought to myself. I turn back around to face the school and take an good glance at it before I continued forward," Onward I go" I said to myself move into the school. Once I was in the school. All that you could see is an empty hallway as far as the eye can see, but you also realized that it's an really big school too, so it can be fairly easy for some one like me to get lost,'Oh wait I think that I see someone walk down the hallway' I said to myself thinking to ask directions."Um...h-hello can you um...h-help me find directions to the f-front office?!" I said while waving my hand in the air to get their attention, surprisingly they did and got closer to tell you. But as the person got closer you, you started to get an better look at who you were talking to," Wait a minute is that F/N?" You said aloud and she/he(it's your choose for gender too) heard you while still walking torwards you,"Y/N IS THAT YOU" your smile started to grow on your face as you run torwards F/N. The both of you ran into an big hug and held each other tightly,"I haven't seen you sense the 9th grade, I can't believe that you are now going to the same highschool I am" F/N said to you as you start to examine how grown your friend is now," Wow me either. Wow you have grown" you said," heh, you too and your also still the nerd that I remember" she/he said which fired you up a bit," Well at least I can run circles around you on the court" you said with an confident and competitive spark to it." Your still doing basketball trick and basketball" she/he said with excitement( like as if you were going to do an trick not the middle of the hallway)," Heh, yeah, but I stopped playing ever sense 9th grade( your an 11th grader by the way) you said with an little disappointment in the way you said it. " why?" F/N said with an upset face,"Reasons" you said,"anyways can you help me to the front office"," of course!" And then you follow behind her/him to the front office.

A/N POV
NOW OFF TO THE NEXT ONE