WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

Y/N POV
As I was running to house in excitement, I heard footsteps coming from behind me again so I stop for a quick moment and turned to see who was following me,' Why am I hearing these footsteps again, it's still bright out and I heard these last night' I thought to myself, but I just continued running home. As I got home I zoomed off to my room and got my fitness bag then ran downstairs to find my mom waiting at the end of them, she looks at me," Are you ready to go N/N?" She said as she heads for the door," Sure am" I said skipping behind her.

Time Skip

Y/N POV
We made it to Joe's Muscule Studio and I'm really excited. Once we both entered, we both were greeted by everyone,"HI!!" We both giggle and greet them back as we both head for the changing room. Once we enter we both go to our lockers and place our bags in them and grabbed our fitness clothes, we then went into seperate changing rooms and got dressed. We come out with our gym clothes on and...I can't lie we look fabulous.
MOM

Y/N

Y/N

Still your POV As we leave the locker room I follow my mom as she heads for her 'hot shot' fitness group, but really my Mom is the biggest 'hot shot' there cuz she has the most fit body with a lot of brutal scars and a small heart tattoo on her si...

Still your POV
As we leave the locker room I follow my mom as she heads for her 'hot shot' fitness group, but really my Mom is the biggest 'hot shot' there cuz she has the most fit body with a lot of brutal scars and a small heart tattoo on her side and above all she is a very beautiful woman, but above all she's a real badass and no one messed with her unless they have a problem, but like her I also have a bunch of brutal scars but they're hidden on different parts of my body cuz I don't like to show them. But as my mom was talking to her group I decided to go and start excirsising and the first place I went to was the Olympic flat bench.

 But as my mom was talking to her group I decided to go and start excirsising and the first place I went to was the Olympic flat bench

As I got two 25lb weights, I put one on each side giving me a total of 50lbs to lift and got started lifting.

20 minutes later
Y/N POV
I lifted one last time and then placed the weights back on the rack and sat up, I take a couple of heavy breaths as I was covered in sweat making me look glossy, I start wiping sweat off my forehead until,"Dam" I jump in fright cuz it was from behind, I turn to see.....*Gasp* PJ?! And he's blushing like crazy, Why?

PJ POV
As I got home I couldn't stop thinking about how Y/N beat everyone on the team, bumt he was also having some dirty thoughts about her making him blush like crazy but once I got home I see both my father's next to the car and they were holding fitness bags,'Oh that right, we got a new gym' I thought to myself and just went with it, I entered the car and ink have me my bag and we drive off.

Time Skip
We finally got to the Gym and we entered first going to the front desk, I examine the place,"Huh, Not that bad of a place, I could get use to this" I said to myself  until I see a group of what seemed to be pretty buff people, I believe those are the 'hot shots' which are the strongest people, my last gym had 'hot shots' too and I was one of them. But I see someone else that is hiding behind another person, but I can't see them so I just shrugged it off, my dad's then finished our registration and we went into the men's locker room. As we exit the locker room I look around to see what I should do first until I saw something from the corner of my eye (socket?), it was a girl lifting weights but I couldn't see her in this angle, I want to get a closer look but I don't want to creep her out, so I just forgot about is and went to the monkey bars

Time Skip
As I finished doing pull ups and upside down curls ups I start to take heavy breaths until I see the girl again, she does a few more and then puts it on the rack,'I got to know who that is' I thought to myself and then I took a look at the side of her face,'Wait....is that Y/N' I thought to myself as I go up behind her, she was sitting up and taking heavy breathes wiping her forehead she then looks to the side again and I get a better look at her,'*Gasp* it is Y/N'. I then take a look at her clothes and then her body,'S-she's so fit and Nhmm~' I thought to myself as I dirty thought of her flowed through my mind making me a blushing mess until I accidentally said,"Dam" out loud for her to hear, she jumped up and looked at me as I was still a blushing mess,'Oh no'.(PJ GOT CAUGHT, I AM DYING XDXDXDXD LETS SEE HOW HE GETS OUT OF THIS ONE)

Y/N POV
As we were both staring at each other and he's a blushing mess I decided to break the awkward moment by yelling,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" He then breaks out of some sort of trance and responds,"S-sorry I was exploring until I saw you here, I'm new to this place" he said( Pj........that is a DEAD LIE, WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING),I give off a confused look,"New?, w-when did you join?" I asked,"Just now" he said scratching the back of his head, and there was just an awkward silence between the both of you and you didn't want to make it any more awkward so you quietly started to walk away until something grabbed you hand and you turn to see that it was Pj,"W-wait.....um, I-I was wondering if w-we could you know, hang out and you can show me around" he asked blushing and looking away,"S-sure" I said shyly cuz he was still holding my hand so started to blush, but let go of his hand and for some reason I regret doing that but we went around and I showed a lot of my favorite places and we were talking about basketball, jokes, and a lot of other things, let's just say that we were getting to know each other better I loved hanging out with him, but everytime I'm near him I get this weird feeling,'A-am I falling for him' I thought to myself.

Time Skip
As we returned to the gym I see my mom finished a good set of pull ups and PJ also noticed,"Woah, That is one strong woman" he said with a shocked look,"Oh her, yeah she is pretty strong" I said acting shocked with him," And those scars make her look badass do you know who that is?" He asked," Yeah......That's my mom" I said as PJ gives me a suprised look,"THAT'S YOUR MOM, SHE'S TERRIFYING" he said as I giggle," don't worry she's kinder than she seem's, besides most men find her more attractive than scary, your the first to say that" I said until my phone buzzed, it was my alarm saying that it was time to go,"Oh, well that's my Que, I got to go but I....had a lot of fun talking to you PJ" I said waving and dashing to the locker room with my mom following. We got dressed and grabbed our bags, we then left the place and we went home, ate dinner, took a shower, and went to bed.

PJ POV
.........I have no words. She is the most interesting person I have ever met, I mean she's strong, smart, kind, slim......beautiful, but I'm still curious about why she was crying two days ago when I asked her to join the team, I felt awful but I want to know cuz I believe that whatever those thoughts are they're probably holding her back, so I have to find a way to make her tell so I can help the best I can...........What is she doing to me?