THE C-CONFESION

(PJ: Time Skip two weeks later because your fellow Author is to lazy. Me:*grabs him by the collar of his shirt* SHUT UP!!!)

Time Skip to two weeks later

Y/N POV
It has been two weeks ever sense me and PJ started his new friendship, but he has been acting weird a round me lately but I don't mind it and shrug it off, but really you had feelings for him, and these are feelings that you never felt before, and you think that you have an crush on him. It was morning school and today i decided to bring the basketball that James got me, and I was going to my locker until out of nowhere I was dog piles on by my friends, we start to laugh but to be serious they were heavy,"Guys, GET OFF" I said giggling and they all got off and stood up,"Well have you are your decision yet?" Pallete asked and you knew that she was asking about the basketball team,"Heh, No not yet" you said getting up,"Oh c'mon, you have to make a choice and fast cuz the basketball championships are next week" F/N said," Next week, wow time really does fly by" I said shocked but then looked down at the basketball in my hand and started thinking," Well I'll at least have an decision, and I promise that I'll tell you when I have chosen, kay" I said and They all gave me a nod and walked away, I then started going to my locker again but when I got there, a note was sticking out of the slots, I took it and read the note saying;
Hey Y/N,
Meet me at the back of the school in the basketball court Plz, I have to tell you something important.

Sincerely,
PJ

(I'm betting a million dollars that a lot will fan girl to This)
This made a bit curious, but I decided to go sense it's important, so I folded the paper and placed it in my pocket, and then I just carried on with my day, with the basketball in my hand.

PJ POV
It's been two weeks now and I still can't get her out of my mind, it's been driving me crazy, everytime I try to sleep she's the first thing I think of and if I try to think about the championships she will always come up in my head as a distraction. And When ever I'm near her my heart soars but yet feels empty, and I started to grow feelings for her and I want her to know, but I'm not sure about how she would react. I mean I have dated many other girls and I didn't feel anything cuz i knew that wasnt love, but with her its.....different cuz when I'm around her I...actually feel something and I like that feeling, so I decided to be brave and tell her, I wrote a note and put it between the slots of her locker and walked away hoping that she would come.(Ok I don't know whether to call this cheesy or cute)

Time skip (PJ: wow, your so lazy. Me:*grabs katana* PJ!!!! *Chases PJ*. PJ:*Runs away* AAHHHHHHH!!!

Y/N POV
The final bell rang and I went to my locker to get my stuff, I had the basketball with me the whole time cuz it's sort of like my teddy bear. But I then remembered the note I got from PJ so I started to go to the back of the school thinking about what he's about to tell me. Once I got to the basketball court I didn't see him so I just sat down in the center of the court and waited.

PJ POV
I was on my way to the basketball court and when I got there I saw her sitting in the center of the court, I chuckle and went up behind her, got on my knees and place my hands over her eyes making her jump a little,"Guess who~" I said she then giggled and lifts my hands from her eyes,"Hi PJ" she said as I get up and she does too,"I'm glad that you got my note" I said,"Well it wasn't hard to miss" she said giggling,"heh, y-yeah" I said cursing at me stuttering and she seemed to notice easily,"So you um...had something important to tell me" she said making me blush,"U-um, yes I do" I said,"Well then what is it" she said impatiently making me more nervous, but I then took a deep breath and grabbed her hands, she looked at me with surprise,"Y/N, Ever sense i met you I had this feeling in my chest that I couldn't quite understand, the more I got to know you the more it grew and I couldn't argue against it, ever time you smile my heart soars, ever time you laugh or giggle I can feel cupids arrow pierce me over and over again, whenever you blush I blush harder, and when you look at me, I might as well just melt where I stand" I said blushing a lot, and she's blushing too,"Everything about is perfect, I mean your kind, smart, beautiful, and unique and I would do anything to keep that"
I said gathering more courage,"W-What I'm trying t-to say is that......I-I l-l-love you" I said stuttering a lot, she starts blushing more than me, but then looks at the ground,"W-what was y-your question?" She asked shyly, I Smile and took another deep breath and then slid my index finger under her chin and lifted her head up,"Y/N~" I then got down on one knee and still held both of her hand, I looked up at her and she had the most shocked face," W-will you be my....G-girlfriend?" I said nervously hoping to get a positive answer.

Y/N POV
H-he asked m-me to be his G-g-girlfriend, I can't believe it, I'm speechless, I didn't say anything but just stood there in shock until PJ's expression changed to a sad face,"I-I understand, you don't have to feel the same way, I know that I'm going to fast, Heh...I guess that I was just being desperate, I'm sorry" he said as he got up and walks away I then come back from my shocked state and panic a little,"P-PJ wait!" I yelled and he turned I ran up to him, I stopped in front of him and blushed,"I-I feel the same way" I said and he gave me an shocked look," you do?" He asked, i nod yes and then say with a lot of courage,"I would be happy to be your girlfriend" he smile and started to tear up I Smile and wiped his tears away.

PJ POV
S-she said yes, I start to tear up and she wipes them away, I couldn't help it but hug her, she was suprised but then hugs back it felt like I was going to melt in her arms, I face her and smile brightly,"I love you" she looks at me and smiles as well," I-I love y-you too" I couldn't hold back any more she's too cute and my love for her was too strong, so I go all in and Kiss her passionately, she was shocked by this but then kisses back, I Smile as we do this and it lasted for minutes. We then seperate from kissing and we are both an blushing mess, I hold her hand and then ask if I can take her home, she says yes and we bothstart walking away from the school,'Today is the best day of my life'.

???? POV
NO WAY, PJ and a nerd, DATING, this will not be accepted I have to tell the guys.

(Me: Uh Oh, what will happen next, stay tuned ^w^. PJ:*Looks around* is she gone? Me:* gives him death glare* STAY IN THERE!!! PJ:*goes back in closet frightened*)