The Visit

Time Skip 2 days

Y/N POV
It's been two days now and I'm still at home, my mom has been helping me and tried to cheer me up but I don't think I'll ever be happy again. Right now I'm in the living room watching my favorite movies while sitting on the couch wrapped in my blanket and eating F/F(favorite flavor) icecream (that's me 24/7), my mom is cleaning up the house and sometimes checking up on me, the doorbell rang and my mom went to get the door and when she did I heard some familiar voices," Hello Ms. L/N is Y/N home"," Why yes, she's here why do you ask" my mom said," Can we see how she's doing cuz she hasn't been to school for 2 days and we've gotten worried" another voice said," How sweet, you may come in, Y/N is in the living room" my mom said I then hear multiple footsteps come in and at my direction, I turn to see that it was all of my friends, fresh, Pallete, Blue, Sans, papyrus, And F/N. They all spot me and smile warmly," Hi Y/N" Blue said,"We came here to see how you were doing" Fresh said with a worried look," I-I'm fine guys" I said looking away in sadness, then everyone say on a different couch but still near me," Y/N why aren't you going to school?" Pallete asked," Because I don't want to be walking around the school knowing that my quote on quote "boyfriend" doesn't really love me and was just using me for talent" I said with a bit of anger," But what about you class and the missing assignments" Sans said," I'll get those done" I said with a little confidence," And what about the basketball championships" F/N said I look at her disappointment and said,"I-I'm not playing basketball anymore" they all have me a shocked look," BUT Y/N THE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE TOMORROW NIGHT" Papyrus said," I know, that's why I asked my mom of I can stay at home for the next 2 days" I said," but Y/N basketball is your passion, it's the sport that keeps you sane, you love basketball" said F/N said," Well not anymore, I'm done with basketball and I'm done with love" I said sternly,"Well if your not playing basketball anymore then could you at least come to see the game with us and see my Cheerleading group cheer during half time, we don't to leave here" Pallete said with a worried look, I start to think,'Well I do need to get out the house, and I will be with my friends, so maybe', I look at them," I'll think about it" I said they all smile at me and got up, they gave me a hug and left. My mom walks up to me and hugs me from behind and then leaned against the couch near me,"Were those your friends?" She said,"Yeah" I replied," They look very nice" she said," Heh, they really are" I said. A few minutes pass by and then we hear doorbell rang again, my mom went to go get it, when she opened the door I hear another familiar voices but it wasn't any of my friends,"U-um hi Ms.L/N is Y/N home?" It said I decided to get up and see who it was.

Mom POV
When I heard the doorbell rang the second time I went to go get it, and when I opened the door I saw........ him, the boy that broke my N/N's heart,"U-um hi Ms.L/N is Y/N home?" He asked I got infuriated but being the good mother I am I had to keep cool," What are you doing at my house?" I asked in my most stern voice still trying to remain calm, yet failing horribly," I just want to apologize for what I have done" he said scratching the back of his head, I start to yell at him," And have her back then break her heart again"," N-no it's not like that-" I got really angry and lost control, I picked him up by the collar of his shirt and lifted him off of his feet and held him up against the wall, he started to struggle,"P-Please just h-hear me out kay, I just want to talk t-to Y/N" he said I really wanted to kill him and I would not hesitate to do it, but then I hear," Mom, put him down" Y/N said," But N/N this is the guy that broke your heart and you let me break him into tiny pieces" I said innocently," No mom" she sternly," Not even a rib" I said in a whiny manner," No Mom, now put the boy down" she said I sigh and look back at him with a HELLA lot of hate, I drop him and whisper," Don't let me catch you doing something stupid boy, or else you will regret it" I said in a low toned angry voice I then walk away and go upstairs.

Y/N POV
What is PJ doing here, I watch him get on his feet and he looked at me with a little smile, I look away from him in anger and he stopped smiling," Look, I know that did something horrible and you will never forgive me and I know that I'll never forgive myself either" he started til I stopped him," you should feel guilty, I thought that we really had something, I thought that I had something, but now I know that love hurts" I said in anger and sadness," Y/N I'm sorry, I know that what I've done will never be forgiven and I know that right now I deserve to be killed by your mom"," DAM RIGHT" my mother shouted," B-but I just wanted to know that I'm sorry, I never should have made the decision that I made, please I want you back, NO I need you back cuz I can't stand this feeling of not being without you" he said I softened my expression and let him continue," when you left the school that day my heart felt empty, and i hated that feeling, your all I want in life" he said with his head down, I wanted to have a better definition I when he says,'I'm all he wants in life',"What do you mean by that" I asked he then walks up to me, takes both of my hands in his and looks at me," your my strength, your hope, your my love, and I can't bare to be aware from the thing that keeps me strong." He said I look at him with suprise and i completely calm down, he then reached for something in his jacket pocket," I have something for you" he said I look at him curiously until he pulls out a ticket and gives it to me," What's this for" I ask,"It's a ticket to our basketball game, I know that after what happened you wouldn't want to be in the team anymore, but I thought that even if your no longer playing, then you could at least watch the game and keep me strong" he said with a little smirk at the end,  I look at the ticket and start to think,"I'll have to think about it" I said he smiles and then leaves, I close the door behind him and lean against the door still staring at the ticket. I then hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see my mom pop out of the corner," Is everything ok" she asked I look at her,"y-yeah, everything's just fine" I said she then smiles and hugs me with one arm behind her, I hug her back until I felt....,"Mom why are you holding machete" I asked moving away from her,"I had to be prepared for the worst, I mean who knows, he could've dumped you hard" she said I smile and shake my head, but then start thinking about whether or not I should go to the game or not,'Well besides from the fact that I'm no longer playing, I could at least be there for my friends and see Pallete's cheerleading squad cheer, so I'll go'.