THE BIG GAME P.2

PJ POV
*Buzzer* that was the first quarter buzzer, and the score is at 15-5, man was this disappointing, I start to get stressed and begin to doubt that were going to win. I go to the bench to check on the team, they are all already out of breathe I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see burgerpants,"We are getting smoked out here PJ what are we going to do" he asked I looked down and just said,"Let's do the 21, it'll be better than the strategy that we were just using and it will get us an easy shot" I said trying to hide my discouraging emotion,"Kay" he said then walked away, I then started thinking,'but he's right, were never gonna win with this much lack of confidence,*sigh* we need like some lucky charm or something' I thought to myself, that was until I looked back at the bleachers then the gym door to see......Y/N!!!

Y/N POV
As we enter the school I can see a lot I people in the hallway talking and I also saw someone dancing in a weird looking costume which I assumed that it was our mascot cuz we're known as THE FLOWEYS, but either way we entered the gym and saw that the teams were at their benches talking, I also saw....PJ in his basketball uniform, we find a place to sit and I sat next to fresh and Sans as we see Pallete with her Cheerleaders leave the gym until half time. I look at PJ's direction and he was looking at me back and smiled a little, I look at the scoreboard saw that our team wasn't doing so good I look back at PJ and and gives me an sad yet disappointment, I give him the same look till *buzzer*, 5 new players for each team go on the court.

PJ POV
S-she's here, I can't believe that she actually came, I guess my luck is already working. I give her an smile but she looks at the scoreboard and I can tell that she is feeling the same way I am, we then started quarter 2 and I sat down in the benches and yelled instructions.

Y/N POV
After 15 minutes of watching the scores up to 30-20, this isn't good for an state championship game, as I watch the basketball game I watch one of the players on our team dribbling the ball to the basket, it looked like he was about to make the shot, I was smiling a little cuz we were finally able make the shot finally until right before he reached the basket he was tackled down in mid air by the big guy on the other team and the buzzer went off, everyone gasped along with me, the big guy got off of him and he yelled in pain, he held his ankle and rocked back-n-forth, the whole team went over to him, Ms.Toriel and Coach Error carried him off the court. The second quarter was over and now it's half time, but I'm not dumb I know that an impact like that and how he was holding his ankle, he broke it he can't the play. I see coach error run over to the team start talking about something, but then Pallete and the Cheerleaders came out and I was excited for this, they make formation then Pallete looks at us, we all give her either a smile or an thumbs up, she nods and starts the cheer.

PJ POV
"One of our players broke his ankle and he now can't play the game, we need 12 players total or else we're disqualified, What are we going to do?" Coach said in worry and he is never this worried, I start thinking til I saw Y/N leave here seat and go outside of the gym, an idea popped in my head,"I'll be right back" I quickly said and went outside of the gym, I see Y/N walking down the hall I run after her,"WAIT" I yelled she stopped and turned to look at me,"Y/N please, we need you back" I said pleading,"Why" she said, I respond," Cuz one of the players broke his ankle and we need 12 people on our team, please" I pleaded again, she turns around," why don't you just find another girl that you can love and use her for her skill, and you can see if it works that time" she said this made upset,"Fine, if you don't I love you that much, then let me show you my love~" I said with a small smirk, I grab her hand and turn her facing me,"H-hey what are you d-mhmph" she began until I pulled her towards me and kisses her with a HELLA lot of passion, she was in shock and started to struggle til she stopped fighting and finally kissed back, we did this for a good minute...maybe longer who knows, but we were a panting and blushing mess after we pulled away, I could see that spark in her eye(s), she then runs off into the gym I was shocked,'Well that didn't work' I said to myself, I then walk back to the team they give me a pat on the back. The cheerleaders finished they're cheer and everyone went crazy, they left and then me another 5 another 4 on our team went into the court, the captain of the other team brought up 4 other players came up, til the announcer said.

Announcer:LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I SEE THAT WE HAVE AN LATE COMER FOR THE FLOWEYS, WHICH MEANS THAT THEY WON'T BE DISQUALIFIED

I got confused til from the locker room, I see Y/N walk out in our basketball uniform, a smile grew on my face, the whole crowd went crazy especially her friends and the team was in shock, she gets to put team,"Sup team are you ready to do this" she said as she grins at me, now the 5 people on our team was me, Y/N, Bp, and 2 others on the court, the other team were laughing us, I just smirked cuz I knew what was coming at them.

Y/N POV
as we get ready I start to think about the kiss that PJ gave me in the hall, when he did I had thoughts of him and me and our best memories especially when he first asked me to be his girlfriend. I ran away and got dressed and here I am, we began.

Time Skip to the final quarter(*yawn* sorry it's 11:23pm where I am, but I'm doing this for you guys)

Y/N POV
We are playing hard right now but luckily me and PJ got the score to 43-40, I smirk them get ready to start the game again, everyone went on the other side of the court in their positions, but the captain was near the passing point so he was in front me blocking," heh, that's really funny how they think a girly nerd like you could help them win","heh well, I'm just doing what I promised my cousin who also played this sport" I said with confidence til,"You'll never be like your cousin" he said and this broke my soul deeply, I looked down in anger and tears," Y/N, are you ok" PJ asked, I look up at the captain in anger,"Just fine" I said I then walk closer to him and say,"I may not be like him, but I'm doing this my way" and got in position, he did the same, the ref gave me the ball and i began to play hard dunks, crossovers, and ankle breakers.

Time Skip to the final Minute

PJ POV
The timer was counting down by a minute and the score is up to 60-59, we start playing again and I pass a few players, I pass the ball to Bp and he passed it to Y/N, there were now 10 sec on the board, she ran faster than ever, but then the big guy came over and tried to stop her but she bounced the ball hard so no one could reach and she slid in between his legs, she caught the ball and continued, 4 secs left," MAKE THE SHOT" I shouted.

Y/N POV
I shot the ball(slow motion) it went up so did the other team that tried to block the ball, it hit the backboard and was about to make the basket til the captain hardly touched it, but it was out of range, so I ran up grabbed the ball from the rebound and jump,*buzzer* then dunked it so hard that it broke the hoop and the glass backboard, Score: 60-61, the crowd went wild and ran down the bleachers, the team ran towards me, but PJ came to me first, he ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

Announcer:THE FLOWEYS HAVE WON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, THE ARE THE WINNERS!!!

I was then lifted and placed on someone's shoulder, PJ was too, Bp have us the trophy and we held it up high. We were covered in confetti, the put us down and continued to cheer, PJ looked at me with a smile, I look at him and smile back, he then gets closer and slips his finger under my chin, he lifts it closer to his and we kiss longer than before, and it was the best one I've ever had.

Time Skip to the next day

No one's POV
The Next Morning in school you and PJ were officially together and were not ashamed to show love to each other, you still hanged out with your friends, and you still played basketball, your relationship with your mom stayed the same and you still went to that gym, the only problem was bunny but you two eventually were able to block her out. But at the end you two had a happy ending.

The End