º.First Dropº.

"Cup get out! I need to shower too!!"
Mug yelled as he banged his fists against the bathroom door. It was always the same routine. Cup gets into the shower and takes an hour to come out. "Cup! Get out!! NOW!!"

Cup rolled his eyes and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Geez calm down you think I wake up this good looking?" Mug pushed him out and began to shower. Cup hummed as he dressed himself, spraying a bit of cologne here and there. "Just how the ladies like it~" he smirked winking to himself in the mirror.

Mug walked into his room and rolled his eyes. "You really are a narcissist" "no I'm not, I just really care about my looks that's all" "Bro you just told me the exact definition of a narcissist" "Oh look we're aren't even in school and I'm already smarter than you, now come on you took hours in that shower and now we're late" Mug rolled his eyes and followed Cup to the car.

*School*

Cup and mug were well known around the school, due to them being the captain and co-captain of the football, soccer, baseball, basketball, and cross country Teams. "Cup! Wait up!" "What is it Mick" "Heard there's a newbie, don't know his name, but some people say he's the head of the art and inventors club" Cup began to think.
"And you say he just showed up today?" Mickey nodded. "I'll check him out later, now go and see if you can get me more info" Mug placed a hand on his brothers shoulder. "Come on we gotta get to class before we get detention..Again" He nodded and followed his brother to class.

They took their seats and waited for the professor to start his boring lesson on algebra. Cup yawned as he leaned back in his chair propping his feet onto the desk. All the girls looked at him and blushed. He winked at them causing them all to giggle. Mug pushed his brothers feet off the desk and motioned for him to pay attention. "Geez.." He mumbled as he picked up his pencil and began writing down the notes.

The room went quiet as someone walked in, he didn't look familiar. Cup looked up at his brother then back at the new person. "Class i'd like for you to meet, um..whats your name again?" "It's Bendy" he smiled and made his way to the back, taking the seat in the far corner of the room. Cup watched his every move. He never seemed to look up at the bored nor stopped writing.

The bell soon rung for lunch. Cup looked at his brother in silence as they made their way to the yard.
"Hey mugs what did you think about the new guy" "he's pretty sma-" "he's a weirdo right, I mean who pays attention in class" Cup interrupted as he took a seat on the grass and began to eat his lunch.
"Cup you shouldn't judge him if you don't know him" "Mugs, see this is why I'm captain and you're co- captain, you're too soft" Mug rolled his eyes.

The bell rang and the two walked to gym. They were the only ones who looked physically fit. All the girl surrounded them giggling and asking to touch their muscles. Cup happily obliged while Mugs walked away leaving Cups to deal with the girls.

"Ladies, calm down there's enough of me to go around~" they all blushed and giggled. Til the gym door opened and in came a cute little devil and his brother. The girls all races over and welcomed them. Cup was left in awe. He looked at Mug and growled steam coming off his face.

The day ended and Cup was not happy, in the drive home he didn't say a word. Just grunted when asked a question. He parked the car and stormed into his room, slamming the door locking it. He flopped onto bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Whyyyyyy!!!!" He yelled.

Mugs heard his yell and rolled his eyes. "Cup shut up!"

Cup groaned as he grabbed a hand mirror and looked at himself.

"Am I not beautiful enough!? What is so cute about that newbie!" He began to think then eourica! He had the perfect plan. He gave a smirk and chuckled darkly

"You better watch yourself Cause I'm coming for you..."