º.Second Dropº.

Cup waited by the corner of the 700th hundred hallway. He looked at his watch and smirked. "3..2..1.." the bell rang and the hallways flooded with bodies. He looked around til a pair of horns caught his attention. He rushed through the crowd and lifted bendy up and slammed him against a locker. The camosion in the hallway went still as everyone turned to look at Cup. Bendy looked down at him fear in his eyes. "You thought you could show up to my school and take my girls and my attention" "N-no that wasn't my intention at all" Cups smirked and slammed him again.
"You suck at lying.." He was about to slam Bendy against the lockers again when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "And you suck at math, now put him down before I give you detention" Cup scoffed as he put Bendy down. "Professor, you can't blame me for wanting to bond with the new kid i was just playing with him I wasn't going to hurt the little guy" The professor rolled his eyes.
"Yeah yeah, now get to class all of you!"

Cup groaned as he walked to History. He had a quiz, which he didn't study for. "Just great the day Mr. Michaels decides to give a quiz, is the day we have to play..." Mug sighed as he looked at his brother.
"You need to pass or you won't be able to play in the game tonight"
"Yeah I know Mugs you don't have to tell me twice"

*After the Quiz*

Cup smirked as he watched the professor give back the scored test.
"Mugs I know I aced this test, I know history like the back of my hand" Mug looked at his test. "I don't think you've even seen the back of your hand.." Cup looked at his test. "A 28! What the Fuck man! My answers were true I checked google!" Mugs broke out into laughter "bro you checked the internet and still failed! Haha!" Cup groaned. "How can this day get any worst.."

The bell rang and everyone was released. Cup sighed as he made his way down the hall. "Cuphead wait I need to speak to you" Cup turned around and looked at his algebra teacher. "What's up?" "You're failing that's what's up" Cup sighed. "Cup if you don't start paying attention you will fail the semester" "Is there anything I can do to prevent that" "uh you can pay attention.." "yes I know but I need someone to focus on me..like a tutor" "Well there is one person who is above the curriculum, he's learning College level math" "I don't care who it is as long as I don't fail"

"Okay, Bendy can you come in please" Cup turned as he watched Bendy walk through the door. "You will be helping Cuphead here with his math, make sure he understands the topics" "y-yes sir..i.I'll do my best" Bendy smiled nervously. "We can start tomorrow.."

Cup drove home and looked at his brother.
"What.the.Fuck. just.happen..."