°...Drip..Drop...°.

(play the song..)

It's was the day of his funeral. The love of my life dead. It was all my fault. How could I have done this to him. I held onto his casket and cried my eyes out. I didn't care if everyone made fun of me. I learned to not care about what others think through him. He made me open my eyes and accept myself for who I am. I didn't need the worlds approval to be happy. I had lost the most important person in my life. And I was paying the price, by walking this earth alone.

For the past months I laid awake in bed. My eyes red and puffy due to all the crying. My heart hurt as did my body. This life felt like hell. And I needed to be relieved of it.

I grabbed a knife from my kitchen and held it to my wrist. As I was about to cut I heard a faint whisper.

Please...don't

My eyes widened as I looked in front of me. He was staring straight at me, a beautiful white gown covered his body. A bright yellow halo above his head. He took the knife from my hand and set it down. Placing a warm hand on my cheek as a smile spread across his face. I couldn't help but cry into his hand. My heart beat fast as I hugged him. Showering him in love and affection. The two things he so desperately wanted from me.

"Even though I no longer walk this earth...I will always be with you..and I forgive you my love..I forgive you.."

And with those words he set me free.