°.Eleventh Drop°.

After that night Bendy was sure that Cuphead loved him and that he loved Cup. Everyone saw him differently now that he had stolen the heart of the jock. Though something's didn't change. He was still picked on by the football team, some members were even angry at him for taking their captain and turning him gay.

Bendy kept these threats and bruises from his lover as to not cause any problems, but they would soon reach the surface and he wasn't prepared for when that day came..

It was the night before prom and everything was quiet in the cupbros home. Mugman had confessed his feelings towards a certain girl and had left out on a date, leaving Cuphead alone. Though he didn't really mind, it gave him time to think about the next day. About dancing the night away with the love of his life. "Things are gonna go great, I got the limo and my tux..I am so ready" Cuphead smiled as he looked at pictures of Bendy. His heart beat fast at the thought of him, but then stopped. Yes it was true he loved Bendy, but there was still a part of him that was screaming to back out. His heart and mind fought constantly over the matter. With his heart winning the battle each time. His mind roamed as he thought of what could have been if he had dated a woman. They were soon cut off by a knock on the door.

It was his exgirlfriend Lindsay. He groaned at the sight of her, she was the worst. Cuphead being the gentleman he is let her in. She made her way to the sofa and sat down. Her short skirt lifting a bit. Cup didn't think much of her teasing as he sat down also.

"What are you doing here?"
"Oh cuppy I came to see you of course~" She pushed herself onto him and kissed him. Cuphead panicked and tried pushing her off. There was a sudden gasp.

The two turned around and looked at the teary eyed demon. Cup pushed Lindsay off and ran after Bendy.

"Bendy please!"

He got into his car and drove off, tears falling down his face as he stepped on the gas. His vision so blurry that he didn't see the other car.

He didn't hear the horn.

A loud crash was heard.

His body limp.

His heart broken.

His mind blank.