°.Eight Drop°.

Bendy exhaled a breath as he walked down the halls everyone looked at him and whispered to one another.

"Freak.."

"Loser.."

"Outcast"

He felt tears prick the ends of his eyes as he stopped at his locker, he opened the door and shoved in his stuff. Tears poured out his eyes as he slowly closed the door. He needed Cup..To hold him and tell him he loved him..But he wouldn't dare get near him. No..Not in public.

Bendy wiped away his tears and walked to his class, he sat at his desk and turned to look at Cup. He didn't look back at him, he just kept talking to one of the cheerleaders. Bendy sighed as he opened his book and hid his face behind it.

Cup stopped talking and noticed, he gave a small smile as he launched a small paper over the book barrier.

Bendy looked at the paper and opened it.

'You wanna come over later..?'

Bendy lifted his face and looked at Cup, then wrote his response.

'Sure..'

He launched the paper back and received another note.

'I love you ❤'

A small smile spread across his face as he held the note close to his beating heart.

The day soon ended and Bendy waited patiently under the cherry blossom tree for Cup. But he never came. Bendy sighed as he looked at the time, he made his way towards the boy's locker room. He heard two people talking.

-Oh Cuppy~
-Shh..Be quiet~

Bendy felt his heart break, he teared up and ran out of the building.

He ran home and locked himself in his room.

Boris knocked on the door.
"Bro are you alright..?"

"Y-yeah..I'm fine.."

But it was all a lie..he was hurting..hurting so much..Why would Cup do this to him...

Bendy held himself as he looked at the note.

'I love you..'