°.Nineth Drop°.

Cup began to grow worried, it had been a full week since he'd seen his little Devil and his absence was killing him.
"Mugs what if something happened to him!" "Bro calm down, i'll just text Boris and ask him what's up" Cup fiddled with his fingers as he wait for Mug to tell him what's going on. "Well he says Bendy is acting strange..and that he doesn't want to come out of his room" "what why not!?" He shrugged. "That's it! I am not just going to sit here and wait for a tragedy!"

Cup grabbed his keys and drove to Bendy's place. He got out and quickly knocked on the front door. Boris answered with a small smile "Cup what brings you by?" "I came to see Bendy" "Sorry, but he doesn't feel like seeing anyone right now.." This only worried Cup eveb more "Boris please let me in!" "Sorry but he said no one" Cup pushed past him and rushed upstairs. He tried opening Bendy's door but no use. He stepped back a few feet and kicked the door in.

He rushed inside and looked at him. His face pale and his eyes red and puffy due to all the crying.

"C-cuppy.."

Cup rushed to him and embraced him tightly.
"I missed you so much, why haven't you called or texted me or..or"

Bendy pushed him away.

"B-because you cheated on me!"
Cup looked at him confusingly.
"Bendy what are you talking about?"
"I heard you in the locker room!"

Cup Began to remember.

"Alice are you sure he'll like this tux, it seems a bit too fancy" "Oh cuppy you look amazing!!" "Shh!! Keep it down someone might hear you!?"

He looked at Bendy and pulled him close.
"I didn't cheat on you..i was only asking for her opinion on something.."
"Oh yeah..what did you ask?"
"I asked her to judge my tux..the tux i will be wearing at prom..which is why i was so anxious to see you.."
He looked up at him.
"Cuppy.."
"Bendy will you go to prom with me..?"

He began to tear up.
"Of course cuppy!!"

Cup smiled as he held him tightly, feeling his warmth was all he needed.

"I know now..i do love you.."