º.Fifth Dropº.

Bendy stood in awe as he replayed what had happened moments ago in his mind. He touched his lips and looked in the direction cup had walked off in. A blush dusted on his face as he walked in said direction.

Boris paced back and forth in the empty hall, he looked at the doors and exhaled a breath of relief. "Bendy I've been worried sick! Where have you been.." Bendy stayed quiet as he grabbed his things and walked towards his next class, leaving Boris behind in pure confusion.

The rest of the day was odd for him, he couldn't believe what had happened between him and Cuphead. It was something he never thought would happen. As wonderful as it sounded he knew Cup would regret it, there was no way a romance between them would survive.

A nerd
And
A jock
Cannot be together.

It was like a school law, that only happened in movies and fanfiction. And his life was no movie or fanfiction.

Bendy walked out of his last class and went to his locker. Mug walked towards him and gave a small smile. "Hey, I hope you're feeling better, anyways Cup was wondering if you were coming over again" "y-yeah I have to make sure he understood today's lesson.." Mug smiled. "Well see you later, take care" Bendy nodded and waved goodbye as he walked towards his house.

Boris looked at him and smiled brightly. "So anything interesting happen today.." "Well besides me getting my ass kicked, no.." "Bro Mug told me what happened on the field, I never would've thought Cup would be attracted to men..i mean all the girls like him and he seems to be great at flirting.." Bendy felt a sudden sting in his chest at the sound of those words.

Bendy's P.O.V
Boris is right..Cuphead is a flirt..a ladies man..he'd never love a person like me..he's only playing with my emotions...like and idiot..

Bendy sighed as he walked towards Cups house. Surprisingly it was only 9 blocks away from his own. He knocked on the door. He blushed as the door opened and there was Cup. He gave a small smile and let him in. "Good to see you're doing okay..i told those assholes to leave you alone or they're off the team.." Bendy blushed. "There was no need..they were only trying to keep you cool..your reputation can be ruined if you are seen with a person like me.." Cup stopped walking and looked at him. "A person like You? Bendy you're amazing and smart and who wouldn't want to be you!" Bendy blushed and giggled at the praise. Cup smiled as he lead him upstairs to his bedroom.

"You can sit on the bed or the bean bag.." "Oh can I sit on the bed..please.." Cup nodded as he too sat on the bed. Bendy looked around and spotted all of his trophies. "Wow you have so many trophies!" Cup smiled and chuckled lightly. "Yeah first place in any sport I've ever done..me and mugs are captains of the football team.." "yeah I know..i've never really been interested in sports.." Cup smiled. "Bendy, about what happened on the field..i really meant it..i..i like you.." Bendy blushed and hid his face behind a pillow. Cup smiled and lowered the pillow off his face.

Bendy blushed as he looked at Cup. Cup leaned in closer and gently kissed him. Bendy's blush deepened as he kissed back. Cup pushed him onto the mattress gently, not breaking the kiss.
He was about to pull away when the bedroom door swung open.

"Hey bendy Boris i-WOAH!!"
Cup growled as he pulled off of Bendy and looked at Mugs. Bendy was a blushing mess. "W-well it was great being here..I'll see you tomorrow bye!" Bendy raced down the stairs and into Boris's car.

Cup looked at mug who was still in shock.
"I'll be in my bedroom..."
Cup nodded as mug closed the door.
He chuckled.
"..What a darling little devil.."