º.Sixth Dropº.

(The art above was made by Miststar555
I just want to say thank you so much..it really means a lot)

Bendy looked at the clock on his night stand and sighed. His life was a complete rollercoaster. Just a few days ago Cup was trying to hurt him and now he loves him.

"Boris I don't know how to feel about this, I mean yeah I kinda like him" He sighed and laid back covering his face with a pillow. "Bro calm down just follow you're heart" bendy moved the pillow off his face "Right now my heart is telling me to jump off a cliff" Boris chuckled lightly "Everything will be okay, look why don't you talk to him tomorrow.." "me walk up to him in public!? You're insane!" "Look if you don't talk to him you'll regret it later..goodnight bendy.." "night Boris.." Bendy sighed and shut off his lamp.

At school everything was the same. He made it to class and sat in the back, like usual. But something was different there was a textbook on the desk next to him. He opened it and read the name.

Cuphead...

He blushed a bright red and closed the book as he did so Cup walked into the room and sat next to him. Bendy covered his face with a book and kept quiet. Cup chuckled lightly and moved the book out of his face. "Morning.." "G-good morning.." Bendy stuttered as he lifted the book back up. Cup smiled and let him be.

After class everyone looked at him as he made his way down the hall. They whispered to each other, but their gaze never left Bendy's moving body. "Hey Boris why is everyone looking at me?" "No idea..maybe you're becoming popular?" Bendy shook his head and walked towards the field. He looked at the familiar cherry blossom tree and exhaled a breath. He took a seat and smiled retrieving a sketch book from his backpack. He began to draw a small heart oozing dark ink below a large cherry blossom. He was so focused on his drawing that he didn't notice Boris walking away. He continued shading in the pink petals.

Cup noticed him and smiled lightly, he walked over and took a seat. "Hey bendy what'cha doing?" He asked in his best Boris voice. "Nothing really, just drawing..it kinda helps me relax..." "So how do you feel about Cup?" Bendy exhaled a happy sigh. "He's amazing..a total package..i just can't find the words to describe him..he's just so.."

"..Irrisistable.."

Bendy froze as he placed down the sketch book and looked at Cup. A bright blush dusted upon his face. Cup gave a small smile and pulled him into a soft kiss. Bendy's blush deepened as he kissed back. Boris and Mug smiled and giggled as they watched.

"Awww! How cute!!" They said in sync causing they two to stop. Cup blushed a bright red and stood up. "Mugs let's get going we have to practice for the game tonight.." Mug nodded and happily followed.

Bendy gave a small smile as he waved goodbye. Cup smiled and waved back.

Boris giggled as he hugged his brother tightly.
"Awww you like him!"
"..Yeah I do.."