Drive-In Movies - Knockout X Breakdown X Reader (Smut)

The movie was the least of your concerns right now. You sit in Knockout’s front seat, your hands slowly inching your way to underneath his steering wheel. You knew that spot always got him when he was in his vehicle mode.

 He moans, the car shuddering as your fingers weave through and tug at the wires.

 "Doll,“ he says, "are you sure you want to do this right now?”

 His voice, purring and so smooth, sends heat shooting between your legs. “Yes, Knockout. I do.”

 "Breakdown,“ Knockout purrs, his holoform flickering into place. He smirks at you. "You should get over here…”

 You lean towards Knockout, eyes looking over his hair, which was as red as his finish, muscled body…oh, those lips…

 You kiss him, Breakdown climbing into the car. You feel his lips on your neck, occasionally tugging at the sensitive skin with his teeth. You moan into Knockout, feeling Breakdown’s hands travel down your body.  Knockout grins, dimming his windows so no one can see. His hand rests, teasingly, on your thigh.

 You move to bite at Knockout’s neck, then kissing him roughly and biting at his lip. You kiss Breakdown next, titling your head back to do so.

 Next thing you know, however, you feel a teasing digit brush your clit. You gasp and moan, writhing right into Breakdown. Knockout does it again and again, slipping a finger inside you and pumping.

 Breakdown’s huge hands hold you still enough for your other boyfriend, and you can tell Knockout knows you’re about to come, because the jerk pulls out of you.

 You let out a frustrated whine, and Knockout laughs, kissing you again. Then he brings his lips to your ear: “Breakdown will take you. And you know it.”

 "Right, Breakdown?“

 Breakdown nods, a huge grin spreading across his face. You turn to kiss him, fingers fumbling at the buttons of his pants.

 Knockout bites a Breakdown’s shoulder, a spot you both know gets the huge bot, and he moans.

 Breakdown pushes into you, his generous size filling you up. You scream his name in pleasure, and your boyfriend begins to move inside you.

 Knockout, is left to himself, but not for long. You reach back, as much as you can with the racking pleasure running through you, and stroke Knockout’s length as you kiss him roughly. He cries out before groaning into the kiss.

 Everyone’s orgasm seems to happen at that same time. You just remember intense pleasure and love sweeping through your mind as you thought about how much you love Knockout and Breakdown.

 And, last but not least:

 "You two got fluids on my seats?”