IDW Arcee X Reader - The Dance of the Past

"May I have this dance, Arcee of the Darklands?" You ask her, extending your servo.
She looks up at you, the same way she has for ten million years. With a rare adoration in her optics. She smirks, taking your servo and hoisting herself upwards.

You dance in the way of the ancients, dips and spins and elegant moves. You'd been taught by Galvatron himself, in the war of the Thirteen, before you flocked off to follow Arcee on her path.

And despite the barbaric ways of the past, it was moments like these that you missed the most.

You rested your servo on her hip, and she had her own on your shoulder.

"I've missed you," you whisper into her neck cables as you rest your head on her shoulder.

"Me too," she admits. It's a rarity for others for her to be so tender, but not for you.

She twirls you around, and you laugh sweetly, the sword on your hip clanging loudly into your leg.

When you get back in position, you dip Arcee, and she flips out of your arms with a smirk.

"Primus, Arcee," You say. "I was going to get a kiss you on the way up."

"Oh, don't worry," she says, grabbing your waist. "You can still kiss me."

You do, bringing your lips to hers. She sweeps her golossa into your mouth, and you pull back with a shout. "Arcee!"

"What? You taste nice, (Y/N) of the Darklands."

That brings the Energon to your cheeks.

"That's considered extremely lewd," you lecture her jokingly.

"Maybe in our time," Arcee says. "But not now. 'Bots have done worse in the middle of Maccadam's." She smiles, teasingly, leaning in again. "You know you loved it."

"Damn right," you said.

Now she kisses you, rough but sweet, and you wouldn't miss any of her kisses for the world.