Just A Little (Huge) Crush - Ratchet X Reader (Smut)

Before you stands the statue of a medic. A good one, a little grumpy but humorous, kind hearted and modest. One you had befriended in the most vicious years of the war, who you would come to when you were injured.

You hadn’t seen Ratchet in a long, long, time. So the statue almost brings tears to your optics. You’d long wondered what happened to the bot, where he was and if the Decepticons had extinguished his spark.

Of course you had shuddered, your vents near stopping when your processers imagined the poor orange bot lying lifeless among the previous rubble of Cybertron, but that was just a nightmare.

Word spread and you soon learned that Ratchet had been ordered to scour the galaxy for fugitive Deceptions by the Council, who saw him as a fugitive himself.

That order was probably phrased as a request. A request that if declined would mean imprisonment.

Word also said that the poor medic had also been punished with the duty for protecting Optimus Prime.

Optimus and his team had been blamed for the destruction of Cybertron, and something about that never did sit right with you….

You shake your head, quickly walking away from the statue of your old friend and releasing how much you want to leave, mainly to clear your head of the past but also to explore!

You’ve always wanted to. It was never really a chance, as a Autobot soldier. Duty came before adventure, and the Deceptions destroyed most of the damn galaxy anyway.

But now things were being replenished, restored. You could go with out the haunting ghosts of the battlefield following you along. Everything would be different.

One option had always been clear to you.

Earth. It was so beautiful from what you heard, so organic and bright, with plants and cute animals…..you really wanted to know what it was like. Just once.

And there was only one way to get there.

You make your way into the museum, opening doors, avoiding security, and stumbling around until you made into the storage room where the SpaceBridge was held.

 You walk slowly towards the ring, your digits tapping, uncertain, at the foreign controls. Suddenly, a planet with oddly shaped land masses and mostly water appeared on the screen.

 Earth, it says.

 You take a deep breath, then walk into the portal.

 It’s beautiful.

 Grassy plains can be seen for miles and mountains surround the perimeter distantly. The sky is filled with fluffy clouds  that light shines through the cracks of. The sky is light blue, making it so tempting to just transform and cut through the air.

 So you do.

 You let out a yell of joy, executing loops and flips in the air as you fly, the clean Earth atmosphere surrounding you.

 This is the most joy you’ve had in years.

  It’s short lived. A red and white jet soars straight for you, transforming and pushing you from the sky. You detransform yourself, rolling to the ground but coming to your pedes to look at your attacker.

 "Who are you?!“ She demands.

 You scan the for an Autobot insignia, luckily finding one on her chest.

 "I’m Corporal (Y/N),” you say, crossing your arms. “Autobot. And I was enjoying a flight when you so gracefully plumeted us both to the ground.”