Awake - Bulkhead X Reader (smut)

Bulkhead lays beside you on the berth. You’ve just woken up, and neither of you really sleep anymore, so you decide to let him wake on his own terms.

You turn your body so you’re facing him. He looks so peaceful as he sleeps, his face calm for once, no war filled disturbances.

His optics open, and he smiles once he sees you’re awake. “Hello,” he says, kissing your forehead.

“Hello, Bulk,“ you reply, kissing him on the lip components. To your surprise, it’s not a short kiss, dissolving into full-blown making out at six human hours into the morning. Bulkhead pulls you closer to him, eventually finding his way on top of you.

Luckily, it’s never to early for Bulkhead.

Right now, in the earliest hours of the day, you know what you want. And you want it now.

"Bulkhead…” you gasp. “Bulkhead, I need you.”

His optics widen. “Are you…are you sure? You aren’t fully awake-”

"I am! I’m more awake than I’ve ever been, Bulk, and I need you!“

It was the truth. You were awake and sober, your mind clear. There was no uncertainty in your voice. You and Bulkhead had never done this before, and there have been times when you weren’t ready and he was, and of course he’d always respected your boundaries.

He looks at you, for even the smallest signs of regret or uncertainty, then replies: “Okay.”

You smile, reaching up to kiss him again. This time you push your heated panel against his, and he groans into your mouth.

"Are you alright with this?“ You ask him quietly.

"Yeah. Always.”

His panel slides back, revealing an array of lights and an impressive spike. Your own panel retreats, showing Bulk your dripping valve. He doesn’t meet your eyes.

You pull his chin upward with your servo, forcing him to look at you. Then you kiss him, softly. “Are you okay?”

"Yeah! Yes.“

"Please, Bulk. I need you…”

He kisses you again before finally thrusting into you, his spike filling you up. You scream in pleasure.

Bulkhead, however, seems nervous.

“Baby? Are you alright? I’m sorry-”

“No! I’m great! You’re just…so….so big…” you gasp.

“Can…I move?”

“Yes!”

And he does. He begins to move slow at first, but then picking up his pace. For such a huge bot, he moves fast. And for such a destructive mech, he’s surprisingly gentle.

You grip Bulkhead, digits running down his back as he pounds into your valve. You’re very loud, and as much as you try to quiet down, the pleasure pushes the noise out of you.

"Bulkhead!“ You yell as you overload, fans shuttering and engine growling.

He pulls out of you as he overloads, with a groan.

Once everything winds down, Bulkhead pulls you close to him kissing your forehelm.

"That was great.”

"Definitely. I love you, Bulk.”

"I love you, too, (Y/N).“