Metal Masterpiece - Megatron X Reader

The music booms from the speakers located behind the glass technology. You listen intently to the sounds, loud and rough and sharp, a beautiful mixture. You managed to find the masterpiece as you rummaged through the endless files of human culture (this being some of the least disturbing things you’ve seen), and instantly fell in love with it.

AC/DC, the small human print said, Highway to Hell.

By now, you were absolutely enraptured. You went through an hour’s worth of music, finally being able to pull yourself away from it long enough to pinpoint Megatron and show it to him.

He had to be somewhere on the warship, as no alarms had went off and he always informed you before he left on a mission, as you also did for him. Most likely, he was on the bridge with Soundwave.

You strutted down the hallway of the Nemesis, humming to AC/DC’s Shoot To Thrill. As Vehicon’s past and gave you odd glances, you shot back an expression that said, ‘say anything, and you won’t have any audials’.

Sure enough, Megatron was on the bridge, as expected. He wasn’t occupied, doing nothing but staring down on Earth, so you snaked your arms under his and hugged him from behind, pressing a kiss to the sharp metal shards of his back.

“Yes, dearest (Y/N)?” He asks, smirking back at you.

“I found some interesting part of human culture,” you say. “I thought you might like to see it.”

“Of course.”

When you and your esteemed lover got back to your shared quarters, you began informing him about the music. “It’s not quite Cybertronian, but close. It’s very loud and…there’s lots of screaming,” you say, thinking of Cyclonus’s attempts at singing a patriotic anthem.

You play, first, The White Stripes’ Seven Nation Army.
You look to Megatron, and see him hum his approval. He turns to you. “I like it. It’s…intriguing.”

Next, you play Robots in Disguise’s Disguises. This one really stuck out to you.

Megatron is grinning now, and when the song ends, he swoops down and kisses you. “Thank you for introducing me to this masterpiece. Though, it’s no where near you.”

“Thank you. And it’s my pleasure, Megatron.”