Love in Wartime - Optimus X Reader (smut)

Optimus pulls you closer to his chest as he kisses you, softly and in such a protective manner. One servos is firmly wrapped around your waist, and the other cups your face gently. Your servos move to his faceplates,  your fingers caressing his cheek. You’re both trying to get closer to each other, if that’s even possible.

 You love him so much, and by the way he’s holding you right now, the feeling is reciprocated. It takes you a moment to realize this is happening, you are here, kissing Optimus Prime, the love of your fragging life. You never want to let this feeling - love - go.

  You break away from the kiss, staring into Optimus’s bright, wise optics. You smile, seeing a rare grin appear on Optimus’s usually solemn face.

 "I love you, (y/n),“ he says.

 "Me too. More than you know.”

 He kisses you again, and this time you stumble towards Optimus’s berthroom, his lips never leaving yours. His sure, steady, steps lead you to the right place, his servos resting on the small of your back to keep you from falling.

 You lay back on the berth, Optimus’s large frame hovering only inches above you. His lips are closer.

 "Are you sure, (y/n)?“ He asks, optics searching yours. He’s so caring and gentle here, with you. It’s almost amazing he’s such a fierce warrior, such a wise leader.

 "Yes,” you gasp. “Yes, Optimus.”

 He nods, and both your panels slide back. Your valve is dripping, heated, and all you seem to want right now is for him to just frag you already.

“Please, Optimus. I’m ready.” You moan out as he softly places kisses on your neck cables.

 His spike enters you slowly, and you both grunt. He starts to move, gentle and at just the right speed. His optics hold yours.

 "Optimus,“ you moan. "frag.”

 "Oh, beautiful,“ he peppers your face with kisses. "I love you so much.”

 His thrusts grow faster. Your fingers rake down his back with such force that you’re sure they’ll be marks tomorrow. You’re yelling his name, and you can only hope the team can’t hear.

 Both of you are about to overload, you can tell.

 He thrusts inside your valve one last time before sliding out, overloads washing over both of you.

“That was amazing,” you sigh.

Optimus pulls you towards him again.

“I’m glad I got the opportunity to do that with you,” he says, looking down at you. He rubs your back slowly. “You’re so beautiful, love.”

 Then you both fall into recharge, entangled with each other after a wonderful night.