Chapter 9

Entity 303 laughed throughout the room,he switched out to his normal form,touching Herobrine's skin. He laughed at him.

“This is delicious,Steve was watching this torture,he'll think of you as cheater,letting yourself to be taken by me." Said Entity 303 as he put the clothing back on Herobrine.

Herobrine lift his head and stare at Entity 303,the glitch figure touch his chin then leave the torture chamber.

He struggles to move as teleported to the Overworld with some strength left.

Herobrine though he can get away with it but Entity 303 followed. He smirked at Herobrine as be seen Herobrine on the ground,breathing heavily.

“Stevie."

[First met]

Steve were mining in the cave,looking for irons and gold,he has no Armor but has a stone pickaxe and stone sword. He also has chest beside him,his stomach start to rumble that he hadn't ate.

“Damn,I skip dinner. I must get back before the mobs comes." He said as he stop mining and grabbed his chest.

He carried his chest out of the cave as he heard a voice in the cave,it was whispering in his head,he stopped for a moment as he keep hearing the voice.

“What do you want?" He asked.

The voice didn't response back to him,he continue on walking to his wooden cabin that he build on his own. He opened the door with a kick and place the chest by his bed.

Once it was place down,he turned around and saw white glowing eyes staring at him.

Steve screamed as he place his hand to his heart,it almost gave him a heart attack.

He quickly pulled out a stone sword out of his inventory and point at the myth mob.

The myth mob chuckles at Steve,he walked closer and lower the sword,Steve couldn't do a thing,he is shaken up in fear.

Frighten.

Wh-Who are you? Wh-what do you want?" He asked in fear,shaking.

The myth mob didn't speak,he just lend forward to his face,looking at his beautiful eyes. He smiled at Steve and step away from him. He teleported.

Steve were left in confusing as he seen a letter on the ground.

Hello Stevie.

[Ends Memory]

Steve woken up in a bed with a headache,he rubbed the back of his Head and look around the room. In The room,it has a diamond sword against the wall and an painting of Herobrine.

The rug on the floor are golden,The bookshelves are empty and the books were scattered around on the floor.

Then,see a toy by the bookshelf,the toy were a stuffed Herobrine plush.

It seems familiar to Steve but he doesn't remember anything in the bedroom. It's familiar but he can't remember who's room it belong to.

Then,Steve heard a voice.

“So,you are awake,thank goodness." Said a female voice.

Steve got out of bed,and see a female wearing an green shirt with orange hair.

She was by the doorway,entering the room as he see her.

“Who are you?" He asked.

“You don't remember me,it's me Alex. Your childhood friend who likes to go on an adventure with you sometimes." She Said.