Chapter 11

Herobrine still in Notch's office. He wanted to make things right for himself and Steve,Notch won't listen a word that he can say. It's up to Herobrine.

“....Fine. if it too dangerous for me being with Steve,I'll just find a way to fix all this,all by myself. I don't need you or anyone else." Said Herobrine as he left the office.

Notch on the other hand,worried about Herobrine,he wants to help but Herobrine will only make things worse.

“What should I do?"

(Herobrine's POV)

I walked out of the office and went down the hallway,seeing the guards are stood up and the servants are frighten of me.

I told them not to be afraid of me anymore because I'm not evil much to players or anyone here,I have a love life and his name Is Steve.

I have a change of heart,I don't show any aggression toward people expect my mobs who are in the Nether.

“Excuse me,where do you think your going?" Asked a female voice.

I know who this woman is,she is Notch's second creation,so Steven can have a friend when notch was away.

Alex.

The green eyed woman turn be around and facing her. She has a angry expression on her face.

Sigh

I remember her being all nice and stuff,but now everything has change because of my stupid emotions.

“What do you want,Alex?"

“You. You need to stay away from Steve,you got it. I'm not losing a friend again to one of your schemes." She said.

“Woman,do you not see that I love him and adore him. He is a perfect for me,now this conversation is over." I said as turn away from her,walking out the hallway to outside.

I heard an ender pearl flew back as she appeared right in front of me with her strong out. An diamond sword.

“The conversation isn't over when I say it's over,Herobrine. If you going to Steve,I'll kill you. Notch told me that you have emotions like humans. A God like you can bleed. You can die." She said.

“I don't have time with this nonsense,Alex. I don't care about having emotions,my emotions are real. Real as it ever be." I said as I took a step.

Alex threw the sword at me as I stop it with one finger,it nearly hit my face but I stopped it with a single finger.

I grabbed her diamond sword with my left hand and twirl it around.

“Get this to your head,Alex. Steve and I are meant to be,I don't care about you not accepting the relationship between us. I mean at least your relationship with him isn't real." I said.

She were stunned by my words and knows who I'm talking about,I slam down the sword to the ground,as I walked around her.

I continue on walking as I heard her screaming my name.

I chuckled as I see the portal to the overworld. I enter inside the portal.

The portal lend me into the sky as I see a tree,I flew down to the tree and swing the branches and fly around to Steve' location.

(Herobrine's POV Ends)

While Herobrine is flying along the clouds,lightning strike him.

He is immune to lightening as he stopped flying,summoning his favourite pickaxe.