Chapter 13

[Flashback]

A younger Steve,playing around the castle with Alex. They are holding dolls of the gods.

Steve is holding Herobrine plush and Alex is holding Notch plush. Younger Steve has no idea who is Herobrine but is part of his creation,he is a copy,each time he want to bring up Herobrine to Notch,the Aether Lord refuses. He ignored him.

So,young Steve ran toward to Notch's office. It was slightly opened. Steve is a sneaky child,he got from Herobrine.

Once he sneak in the office,he seen a desk and computers and enchantment table. He took a step as a book fell down in front of him. He opened the book with his tiny hands. 

The first page he seen was about Herobrine,yet no picture of him. He flip to the next page but it was rip out. He is lazy to read anything so he flip to the end of the book.

The end of the book the subtitle was how to remove corrupted god with emotions. Steve's heart start to ache once he seen that word.

C O R R U P T E D

“Steve?"

Steve turned around and drop his plush of Herobrine on the floor as he see Notch.

“I told you not to enter my office." Said Notch in a calm tone.

Steve gulped as his heart continue to ache by thinking the word corrupted. He started to glitch slightly and coughed out a virus from his mouth.

“Steve?!"

[Flashback Ends]

Steve sniffed up his nose and held onto Herobrine in tears,he try not to cough out another virus,he started to remember. Slowly but remembering.

Steve wanted keep hugging him forever and never let him go,he loves him more then anything. He just want to be safe.

Then,Steve started coughing,the romantic time is over and being together might be over.

Herobrine looked down at Steve,he let him go and looked at him in confused.

He asked him if he is okay but Steve opened his mouth,it is a virus. It is spreading over him.

Herobrine is scare of this situation,how did this happened? When did it happened? Was this meant to happen if he gain a memory of Herobrine.

Is Steve ill?

Please no,please no,I just want to be with Steve,what have you done with my Steve?

Is this why is it too dangerous to be with Steve,because he is a virus?

“You are H-H-Herobrine,My L.O.V.E. what's my purposes,why am I here? What happened to me? I'm such a idiot for not noticing this,not remembering you."  Said Steve in a corrupted voice.

Steve step back as memories are flowing back in his mind,He remembers Herobrine but at what cost,once things are created.

T H E Y
C A N
B E
C O R R U P T E D

“I remember you. I remember you. I remember you,My Hero-Brine. I love you. I love you,I love you. But why did you do this to me?! What do I deserve to be with you. We can't....we can't....HeLp mE."

C O R R U P T E D

Herobrine has a horrified expression on his face,something is happening to Steve,he needs to get him over to Notch,NOW!

Herobrine grabbed Steve and ran out of the cabin,breaking the wood,he ran to the portal where the aether is,he ran as fast as he can.

Once he is there,the guards stopped him. He roared at them,blast them away to the floor. He kicked the front gate opened and went to Notch's castle. He banged on Notch's office door once it is opened.

He lay Steve down on the floor,next to him and slammed his hands on Notch's desk.

“WHAT THE NETHER HAPPENING TO MY STEVEN! DID SOMETHING HAPPENED WHEN I WAS BAN IN THE NETHER?!" He screamed at his big brother.

Notch couldn't say,if he say any worse news to Herobrine,he'll be regretting anything.

“TELL ME! I KNOW I CANT USE MY ABILITIES IN THE AETHER BUT I CAN PHYSICALLY PUNCH YOU RIGHT IN THE TEETH!" He yelled.

Notch clear his throat and looked at him,trying to make it calm so Herobrine won't freak out.

“So,yea. This happened when I was creating Steve,when you were human and gain powers of god,being angry yet jealous one as ev-"

“Get to the point,brother."

“When you left,I took care of Steve,few days later. The boy sneak in my office. He was curious about you because he wants to know you ever since he seen a photo of me and you as humans,discovering the world. But back to the point. He saw one of my books....He was corrupted. I fought with the corruption but it was too strong. I wanted to protect Steve but there was no hope."

Herobrine has a sad expression on his face once he listened to his big brother.

“No hope? Was there a virus in him? Who would do such a thing."

“Entity 303,I fought him because he was interested in Steve,he wanted to corrupted him,once he did,he slip in his head to alter his mind. I had to let go of Steve when the time was right. He try to kill Alex. He try to kill me,yet he killed one of my servants." Said Notch.

Herobrine couldn't believe what he has heard from his ears that Notch telling him everything what happened to Steve's childhood and through teenager years.

He turn to Steve,whom laying on the floor,coughing out a virus. He is ill.

At the worse time.

Entity 303 and Null is a true enemy,not Herobrine.

Herobrine backed away,putting him hands over his mouth.

“It's actually forbidden. We can't be together. He can't be with a myth,if he does. He'll-"

“He'll die and respawn as Null." Said Entity 303 as his voice glitches.

“Virus. You can't rid of us,we are the power. We are higher then the gods,we are the players worshipping. Steve is now ours!"

Herobrine turned around and sees Steve as a corrupted Steve,glitching from his body and head,drooling as his tongue is replaced with a red wires.

“hElp mE."

[The End]

-------------

Cliffhanger! Boom!

Steve got his memories back,but at what cost?

Will Notch & Herobrine get Steve back?

Till next time in the next sequel.

Write in the comments below if you want the next sequel and tell me what you think of this HeroSteve Fanfiction?