Meeting The Whole Camp and Sing Along.

It took about twenty minutes to get back to camp,because of the traffic.Jason got out of the car after parking it and opened Piper's door.She got out and he got the car seat out of the back.Every single camper was waiting for them outside.Jason set the car seat down again and took the baby out.He held her in his arms and Percy walked up to him and got the car seat.Everyone stared at him as him and Piper walked toward their cabin.The camp crowded around them talking about how cute she was and the Hermes kids yelling"I win the bet.Give me my twenty dollars!"And the other campers slapping money into their hands.

"Uh,guys?Can you get out of the way?"Piper asked,annoyed.You can't blame her though.She just had a baby two days ago and had to sleep in an uncomfortable bed.The seven plus Brenda,Thalia and Taylor sat down in the living room.Percy was holding the baby now and Jason and Piper were laying on the couch together,half-asleep.

"Guys,take a nap.We'll watch her for a couple hours."Piper wanted to argue but she was to tired.Instead of them getting up and going to their room,they both fell asleep on the couch.Hazel chuckled quietly and threw a blanket over them.

"Okay,give me the baby,Percy."Hazel said reaching for her.He held her closer to him.

"No!"He said loudly.Jason moved slightly so that his arms were around Piper.

"Shut up Percy."He mumbled

"Go back to sleep,Jase."Percy didn't have to tell him again.He was asleep before Percy even finished the sentence.

"Seriously,give me the baby."Hazel whispered.Percy pouted but gave her the baby.She rocked her back and forth,as it looked like she was about to start crying,and calmed her down.The boys-minus Jason-went to the arena to train.The girls started talking about how cute she is and how much she looks like Jason.As they were talking,Piper and Jason snored peacefully on the couch.The girls laughed and decided to take the baby into Annabeth and Percy's room,in case Scarlet starts crying.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later,right before dinner,is when Piper and Jason finally woke up.Leo,of course,was the one that woke them up.He was singing This Girl Is On Fire.Leo started cursing under his breath at him.They got up,got Scarlet and went to the Pavilion.

After dinner,at the camp fire.

"Okay,we have a few special singers tonight.Please welcome Jason and Leo!"Will Solace announced.The said boys walked up on stage.Jason had on a white wife beater and a plad shirt over it.He had on jeans and a bandana wrapped around his head.(Like Troy-High School Musical 3).Leo has on a black long sleeved shirt on and jeans.They stood in the middle of the stage.(Just imagine them doing the same dance as Chad and Troy in the movie or watch the video on youtube.)

 Take it back to the place where you know it all began

We could be anything we wanna be

You can tell by the noise that the boys are back again

Together making history

It's time to show how to be a superhero

Just like a showdown, Will Smith and Bobby DeNiro

We're the best, no doubt, doing it like we used to do

This is our time and I'm telling you all!