Pain,Tears and Cheater Gets Zapped

Brenda was walking around in the woods.She was bored out of her mind.She had been walking around trying to find something to do for the past three hours.She would be hanging out with Jason,Piper,Leo,Taylor,Annabeth and Percy,but they were bust planning their weddings.She hasn't really wanted to train since she was still recovering from being sick.She was looking for her boyfriend,Thorn.She decided to climb a tree and look around to see if she could find him.She looked around for a few minutes and saw him walking towards the beach.

  She smiled and hopped down.She heard something pop when she hit the ground.She nearly screamed.She sat for a second then got up and limped towards the beach.When she got there he was sitting on the sand.She grinned and started to limp towards him.She stopped when she saw a girl walk up to him and cover his eyes.He grabbed the girls hands and pulled her around to face him.The girl was Drew.She smiled as he began talking to her.

"When are you breaking up with that whore?"Drew asked sweetly.

"I am as soon as I leave here.And here,I got you this."He handed her a little square box.She opened it and gasped.She pulled out a necklace that looked just like the one he gave Brenda yesterday.It even said I will always love you on it.Just like hers.

Then he kissed her.Brenda was furious.Thunder was heard in the distance.Drew sat down in his lap and they began making out.Brenda got up and stormed over to them,totally forgetting about her ankle.She pulled Drew off of him and punched her.Then she turned to look at Thorn.

"What the fuck are you doing with that bitch?"She yelled

"Bree it's not what it looks like!I swear!"She looked at him with a you are about to die and really? look.

"Don't call me Bree and you were just swallowing her fucking tongue!And it's not what it looks like,huh?Yeah,sure.You are fucking cheating on me!All you wanted from me was sex and since I didn't give it to you,you probably had it with that slut!You are nothing but a worthless piece of monster shit!Were done!"She yelled and snatched the necklace off of her neck and threw it at him.

"And you motherfucking bitch!I am not a whore.You are.That's all you are.A slut.All you want is to have sex.I hope you rot in the fields of Punishment!"She went running through the crowd that had gathered and ran through camp.She fell because of her ankle.It was storming outside and none of the campers were outside in the rain.She was crying as she struggle to get up.When she did she limped as fast as she could to her cabin.She slammed open the door, and scared everyone,who were sitting in the living room.Jason shot up and walked towards her.

"Whats wrong?"He asked.She was shaking so bad from anger and sadness,she couldn't say anything.Piper stood up,with Scarlet on her hip,and walked over to them.

"Brenda,calm down.Everything is okay.Tell us what happened."Piper said,using charm speak.Brenda calmed down,to where she wasn't shaking.But now,she was crying so hard she couldn't talk.Jason pulled her into his chest and whispered comforting things in her ear.Brenda collapsed against Jason since she couldn't stand because of her foot.He carried her over to the couch and sat down with her in his lap.Everyone was watching them.

"Why does this always happen to me!"She wailed.She clung to Jason for dear life.

"What happened?"He asked rubbing her back.She just kept sobbing.Taylor went over and sat next to them.She whispered something in Brenda's ear.Brenda nodded wetly.Taylor sighed.Brenda calmed down after a few minutes.She was still hiccuping.

"Will you tell us whats wrong now?"Piper asked

"I hate your sister."

"Drew?|?"

"Yep.And I hate Thorn too."

"Oh gods what did he do?"Jason asked

"I'll tell you as long as you don't go try and find him and hurt him.At least by yourself.I want to help you.Well,it started when I was bored and I was looking for him.I climbed a tree to see if I could find him easier.I did.I jumped down,which was a stupid idea,because I hurt my ankle..."She told them everything that happened and both Jason and Piper were getting mad.When she finished talking,she burst into tears again.Scarlet,not knowing what to do,decided that since her aunt was crying,she would too.Jason picked Scarlet up and rubbed Brenda's back as she sobbed into his chest.A few minutes later,there was a crack and then a scream.

"Did you just electrocute Thorn?"Hazel asked

"Yep.And I destroyed all of Drew's makeup."Everyone laughed.Brenda sniffed and looked up at Jason.She had eye liner and mascara runing down her face.Then she looked at his shirt.There was a big wet mark.

"I wet your shirt."She sniffled again.Jason laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I don't care."

 I hope y'all liked this chapter.Ignore any mistakes!Sorry if you didn't like the language in this chapter!