Jason and Brenda Get Sick

The two children of Zeus both felt like crap.They both were laying on the L shaped couch in the living room,cuddled up together under the blankets.They both had a high fever of 102.It's bad when one of them is sick but it's worse when two of them are sick.Every time one of them coughed it would thunder and if they sneezed it would lightning.It was raining outside.

"I told y'all that you shouldn't have been dancing in the rain yesterday!"Piper exclaimed

"Well,I'm sorry.You know we couldn't resist dancing in the rain like Percy can't resist swimming in a pool."Jason croaked."Where is Scarlet?"

Piper laughed then said,"With Hazel,Frank,Percy and Annabeth in Percy's old cabin."

"Oh,where's Taylor and Leo?"

"They went to get you two some medicine."They nodded.They shivered again and wrapped there arms tighter around each other.Brenda had her head on Jason's chest and it looks like she is comfortable.

"Do you want another blanket?"

"Please"Piper got up from her spot on the couch and went to the hall closet.She grabbed the thickest blanket she could find and out it on the two sick siblings.

"Thanks."Brenda sneezed and then Jason reached over and got her some tissue.She blew her nose as Percy and Annabeth walked in.

"You sound like a baby elephant when you blow you're nose!"Percy snickered.

"Shut up."

"Is Scarlet still with Hazel and Frank?"Piper asked.

"Yeah,she was crying when we left.We figured she wanted her daddy,but because he is sick,she can't come."Annabeth said glaring at Jason.

"Would you stop glaring at me?Come on Bree,lets go get in my bed."Brenda nodded and they walked back to Jason and Piper's room with blankets wrapped around the both of them.Piper sighed.

"Guys,don't be so hard on him.He hates that he's sick,knowing she is crying for him.It's not his fault he got sick.None of us knew they would both get sick.He hasn't been sleeping very well either,but I don't know why."Piper said,sighing.

"Sorry Piper."Annabeth said.Piper nodded.Leo and Taylor walked in with a little bag.

"Hey,guys.What did you get them?"Piper asked.

"We got some sleeping medicine since Jason can't sleep,sinus medicine for the both of them,cough medicine and anti-biotics."Taylor answered.

"Thanks for going guys.Taylor will you come with me?"Taylor nodded and followed her.They went into the kitchen.Piper got two cups and filled them up with water.She handed them to Taylor and grabbed the medicine bag.Brenda and Jason were laying on the bed,holding each other.Awe,that's so cute!,Taylor and Piper thought.The sat down at the foot of the bed.Jason and Brenda sat up groggily.Piper decided to give them the sleeping medicine first.Taylor handed the two the cups as Piper poured the liquid medicine into the medicine cup.She gave them both one.

"What is this?"

"Sleeping medicine"Piper answered.Jason downed it as soon as she said that.He then had a weird look on his face.

"That's nasty!"

"It's going to help ou sleep."Piper said and handed them six pills.It was the sinus and cough medicine and anti-biotics.

"I don't want to take any pills!"Jason whined

"Oh come on you big baby!Do you want to stay sick for a week?"He shook his head and took them.She kissed them on their foreheads and walked out of the room.

Sorry it's so short.I hope you all liked it.Ignore any mistakes or misspellings