Meeting The Family

Piper was sitting up in the bed,holding Scarlet,right after giving birth.Jason was on his way down the hall,going to the waiting room.He pushed open the door and saw that only his friends and family were there.He grinned as everyone looked at the door.The stood up.He knew what they were thinking.

"Im a dad."He said

"She had the baby?"Leo asked.

"Yeah,you all can come back here with me,just be quiet."Everyone nodded and followed Jason.He knocked on the door and pushed it open.Piper was still sitting on the bed but the baby was crying.She smiled at everyone.Then she looked at Jason.

"I think she misses her daddy."She said and he walked over to her and took Scarlet.About ten seconds later the baby had stopped crying and was looking wide eyed at Jason,sucking on his index finger like'Your finger tastes good'.

"Aww,she is so cute!"Taylor said.

"Yeah,she is."Piper answered.Everyone started asking questions and looking at the baby.The boys finally got to look at her.

"Haha,alright guys pay up!"Percy and Leo yelled happily.Everyone shushed them but the boys gave Percy and Leo 20 dollars from each of them so they both had about 80 dollars each.Scarlet started crying again.Taylor was holding her at the time,she was the only one that had held her yet.She tried to calm her down but she wouldn't.She handed the baby back to Jason,who got her to calm down again.

"Aww,she just loves her daddy doesn't she?"Brenda said

"She's going to be a dadd's girl."Percy said

"Just wait,Jackson.When you and Annabeth get married and have kids,your daughter will be a daddy's girl."Jason retorted.Percy stuck his tongue out at him while Annabeth looked down.

"What?Don't tell me our pregnant!"Hazel said

"What?No,I'm not pregnant!Percy proposed to me yesterday."Annabeth said

"Really,good for you guys."Piper said happily.

"Thanks,"They answered at the same time.Jason gave the baby to Annabeth,who starred at her.

"Guys,she is like a baby,female version of Jason!Does she have his eyes too?"As she said that,Scarlet opened her eyes and looked at her."Oh my gods she does!She is so beautiful Jason and Piper!"

"Thanks,and you think I'm beautiful,Annabeth?"She glared at Jason.

"Shut up,Lightning Boy"Jason just laughed"She is adorable,though."She passed the baby to Thalia.

"She does look a lot like Jason.There is gonna be a female Jason running around here soon!Lets hope she doesn't try to eat a stapler like him."

"I was 2!It's not my fault.Coach Hedge did say I had a great taste in food though."He laughed

"Your right,"

After everyone left the hospital

Piper was asleep on the hospital bed and Jason was laying on the couch/bed thing beside her bed and had Scarlet laying on his chest.Scarlet was asleep again.Her eyelids fluttered open and looked at him.

"Hey.I'm your daddy."He said quietly

"Eh?"

"Yeah,I'm your daddy,and that beautiful woman over there is your mommy.You are so beautiful,just like her."Jason sat there just talking to her,knowing that she didn't understand what he was saying but,he didn't care.He loved the way she starred at him in wonder as he smiled down at her.He ran his finger over her bottom lip and she grabbed it.

"Wow,strong grip.Just like mommy!"He started crying silently.Despite being born a few hours ago,Scarlet put her hand up to his face.He smiled at her.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piper woke up and heard a person talking quietly.She heard a baby say'Eh?' and opened one eye and saw Jason laying on the couch/bed with Scarlet laying on his chest.He was talking to her.

"-that beautiful woman over there is your mommy.You are so beautiful,just like her."He said and starred at her.He ran his finger over her bottom lip and she grabbed it.

"Wow,strong grip.Just like mommy."He had tears running down his face and despite being born a few hours ago,Scarlet put her hand on his face.

"Jase,you do know that she doesn't have a clue as to what your saying?"Piper asked.It must have scared him because he jumped slightly.

"I didn't know you were awake!How much did you hear?"

"All of it."

"Oh"

"Come here"He put his hands on Scarlet's back and head and stood up.He sat on the bed beside Piper.Jason kissed her as she got a bottle ready to feed Scarlet.A knock on the door made them break apart.It was Brenda,Donna,Taylor and Thalia.When Brenda saw them,she took out her phone and took a picture.

"This is so going on Facebook!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!I hope y'all like this chapter.Im sorry it's so short.I will update again tomorrow and this weekend.

BYE!