Shopping For Wedding Dresses-Annabeth

The girls-Taylor,Piper,and Annabeth-were shopping for their wedding dresses.Brenda,Hazel,Thalia,and Alex-The boy who Brenda has been crushing on- went with them.Brenda made him come with them so they could have a boys opinion.They were going to David's Bridal.Annabeth was up first.Everyone else sat down as Annabeth picked out some dresses she liked and went into the fitting room.She came out is a long,white princess dress.It had jewels on the neck line,which was way to far down.It showed to much.Everyone,including Annabeth shook thier heads.She went back into the dressing room and put on another one.It was a mermaid styled dress that poofed out to much.It had blue and green ribons tird around the waste.It was a one strap dress the showed off to much for her liking.She shook her head no.She tried on a few more dresse,which she didn't like,and gave up.She sat down with everone else.

"Why don't we take a break and eat lunch?"Piper suggested,while feeding Scarlet a bottle.Everyone agreed and they walked a couple of blocks to a local Mcdonalds.Annabeth went to order everyones food.Brenda sat her crutches beside her chair.It was because she broke her ankle when she jumoed off the tree last week.Annabeth came back witht the food and they began eating.Alex started to get up.

"Does anyone want some more drink?"He asked.Brenda gave him her cup.

"Can you get me some Coke please?"He smiled at her and nodded.Piper looked at Brenda and grinned.

"No,Piper.I don't want another boyfriend for a while.I've been cheated on to many times."Piper sighed.

"I know,Bree.You know I haven't been cheated on before,because Jason is the only boyfriend I have ever had.And the best I could ask for."Piper smiled

"You can always join the Hunters of Artemis."A voice whispered and a little card floated down onto Brenda's plate.She picked it up and it had,"The Hunters of Artemis,join now!" on it.

"I'm sorry,Lady Artemis,but I don't want to join.I would miss my family to much and Jason would be heartbroken if I left.So would some other people.And besides,I only said that I didn't want another boyfriend yet,I will someday,though."Brenda said,smiling at Alex,who was coming back.He gave her the cup and sat back down.Scarlet,who could now clap her hands,clapped her hands for some reason.There was a crack sound and they turned around.It was a hellhound.Annabeth,Thalia and Taylor took out their weapons,as did Alex.He stood in front of Piper,Brenda and Scarlet protectively.The hellhound growled and four more came bounding up behind the first one.

 They pounced,and the girls started slashing,twisting,swinging and stabbing.In a few minutes,Annabeth had already killed the first one.She helped the others.They killed all but one.The last one was about to pounce on Piper from behind when a dagger hit it right between the eyes.Piper was holding Scarlet,twho was crying her little eyes out,tightly.It was Annabeth who saved her.Annabeth grinned.

"Who's ready to go dress shopping again?"

~~~Time Skip~~~

After trying on almost 30 dresses,Annabeth finally came out in the one she loved.It was long and flowed out in the back.It was strapless and it got tighter around the waist and flowed out toward the bottom.

"It's beautiful!"The girls gushed.Annabeth smiled widely.

"This is the one."

Sorry it's short!There is a picture of the dress in the media part.I will try to update tomorrow!