Light Up The Spark

Copyright © 2021 by oxthoughts

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

All rights reserved.

Notes:

Alvyno Town is a fictional town in Manila, Philippines.

The top 3 universities in the Philippines are all located in this town, which are:

Le Grand Alvyno University (LGAU) or commonly called Le Grand;

Alvyno Central University (ACU) or commonly called A-C-U;

University of National Alvyno (UNA) or commonly called U-N-A

Le Grand and ACU are two schools that are so close enough. It is located in the north of the town. From ACU you just need to cross the road to reach Le Grand. Meanwhile, UNA is farther from these two schools, it is located in the south of the town.

Le Grand Verdant Phoenix – LGAU's basketball team.

Hernandez Group – A conglomerate that owns HHRC, HATC and HDVC.

HHRC – Hernandez Hotels and Resorts Corporation; a fictional corporation that owns Philippines' top hotels and resorts. The Sphere Alvyno and The Sphere La Verde are both owned by HHRC.

 The Sphere Alvyno and The Sphere La Verde are both owned by HHRC

Alvyno Town Map:

Message:

Hi! Thank you for being here and / or coming back! I hope you enjoy this new story and get interested on how the story will fall out.

This story revolves heavily around the technology industry so there might be a lot of technical terms throughout the story.

Some names and places mentioned here are from my 1st two published stories, Love In Progress and Disturbing The Calm Water.

But you can totally read and understand this story without reading the other stories first.

You could also check out my other book entitled Oxverse: Intro, Teasers, Updates, Behind the Scenes for some character and places enlightenment / explanation. (Disclaimer: This book might contain spoilers!)

This is an unedited story, apologies for any grammatical errors and/or spelling typos.

Let me know your thoughts on the comments section!

Welcome back to Alvyno!

System.out.println("Enjoy reading :)");