First Meeting [Part 3]

author's note: since someone requested for them lol. anyways, gonna take long to update since the list was also long too lol. oh and btw, please do support my Cause & Effect bnha fanfic thanks!

FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI

Unlike your brother, you didn't want to be a hero

Not that you hated heroes or so. You just... didn't want to live your life spent in fighting. You don't like violence. You may have a quirk but that doesn't mean you wanted to be like All Might or so.

"Izuku-nii!" you called out as you shook his body to make him wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed it while sitting up.

"You're going to be late in school! Hurry up!" You commanded as his eyes widened, rushing immediately to grab his clothes and go to the bathroom.

You, on the other hand, had already fixed yourself up for you're quite a light sleeper. You went to the dining room to see your mother, already eating breakfast.

"Good morning, mom." you greeted her. You soon joined her and ate your breakfast. Izuku came out a few minutes later, already dressed up. It was almost winter so you tied a scarf around your neck to prevent yourself from getting cold.

After eating, you two head out to go to school. But since your school was the opposite way, the both of you bid goodbyes to each other before walking alone.

A part of your morning routine was going to a café and ordering a coffee. You know it's pretty bad for a young girl like you to drink those but... you can't help it. The doctor even said that it helps you strengthen your quirk. Speaking of your quirk, you held up your hand on top of your eyes to shield it from the sunlight. You made the hand that covered your eyes move backwards, as if swatting off something.

Your quirk is called Shade. You can bend the sunlight [or any kind of light] and prevent yourself from getting hit by it. Sounds pretty cool, but you don't really care much about it. You only use it when you don't want to get hit by the sunlight.

As you entered the café, you ordered your coffee—which you instantly got since you were their only costumer at this time of the day. You sat down on your usual table, untying the scarf on your neck to place it on the table since it was pretty warm inside the café. Now, you have about twenty minutes left before school starts.

You were halfway done with your drink when the door of the café chimed, indicating that there was a costumer. You looked over to see who it was and saw a boy with a head that's a... bird?

I tilted your head to the side as you unconsciously "observed" his movements. But when his red eyes landed on you, you immediately snapped out of it and averted your eyes to anywhere but him.

'What a good way to start my day, indeed.' you thought as you hid your embarrassment by sipping on your cup of coffee. You looked at your wristwatch and realized that you only have fourteen minutes left. You gulped down the remaining coffee you had left and instantly stood up, tumbling your way towards the door of the café.

You were too busy thinking about the time that you forgot your jacket that was on the table.

••••

SHOUTA AIZAWA

You were a student in Yuuei

Specifically, the class president of Class 1-A.

Now, let's get to take a peak at your first day, shall we?

flashback

It was your first day today and you can't help but be early in going to school. You were excited, of course. Who wouldn't be if you're a student in Yuuei?

Well back to the topic, you were too excited that you forgot something.

School starts at 7:00 and you're already there by 6:00. You have an hour to spare.

As you got inside the classroom, you noticed someone was already there. A black haired guy sitting on one of the desks. Looks like you weren't the only one excited to go to school.

You wanted to talk to him but he has his head down to his desk, his arms supporting his head on the sides. He's sleeping.

You only smiled before scanning the desks to find your name. And when you found it, you have two revelations. First, you were assigned on the seat beside the window—which is good. And second, was that you're next to the guy with black hair.

You peeked over to look what his name was.

Shouta Aizawa.

'Now that's a pretty cool name.' you thought as you bit back a soft chuckle before seating down on your chair, awaiting for your other classmates were arrived.

end of flashback

Long story short, that day was also the day you met him.