Fight [Part 2]

(a/n): hello! so i kind of changed my username, icon, bio & basically almost everything in my profile. also, most of my book covers are updated too (just like this one)! i also added a title on this and it's "with him". actually, try to add the title after every chapter title hehe.

by the way, the fanfic i told you guys about is on its way! it's kind of like a trilogy but the first two books will be prequels of the last one. basically, the first two would be pretty short but the last book will be quite long i guess? i'll update you guys when i publish it!

i'm also sorry for the slow updates and quite rushed chapters >< i am so sleepyyyyyy

••••

EIJIROU KIRISHIMA

"Can we... hide that we are together from my parents?"

You look at him as if he was absurd. But you quickly erased that look and gave him a smile. "Sure. I'm not even sure if my parents approve me having a boy friend."

But truth be told, you were hurt by that.

He said at the first day you two were together. Now, you are turning two months and your parents already knew. But his side? Still no sign.

"Eijirou... isn't it time to tell your parents that I'm not just a friend?" you tried to calmly tell him. He immediately looked nervous.

"I think we still shouldn't." and you agreed, telling that you'd give him more time.

But now, five months have passed by and STILL no sign.

"Why is it that you don't want your parents to know? Do they really not approve you having a girl friend or.... do your parents don't like me as your girl friend?" you questioned him, out of curiosity and impatience.

And his response was something you did not expected at all.

"They want me to marry with the daughter of my mother's friend... and I can't find the perfect time to tell them I already have a girl friend."

You stood up from your seat and Kirishima looked up at you with eyes that begged you to forgive them.

But your eyes portrayed the betrayal you felt and you silently turned around and walked away, hoping he would run after you.

He didn't.

Is this... the end of the two of you?

••••

DENKI KAMINARI