With You [Part 2]

a/n: okay you can easily say that i made this in a rush lol i admit i did. but anyways, that's not the problem. okay, so i'm supposed to be studying right now—it's math term exam tomorrow dude!—but hey, here i am inspired of some bnha ideas lol. thank you so much for all the support i'm getting here and in my other fanfic! i hope that you won't get impatient especially since i update rarely lol. next chapter would be entitled "You're Jealous". stay tuned!

••••

FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI

"Hey you!"

The said boy turn around at your call despite of not calling his name.

"Uhm... I just..." you trailed off, shy. "I just want to know your name." you chuckled nervously as you rubbed the back of your neck.

"Fumikage Tokoyami." he stated. You smiled and offered your hand.

"My name's (Y/n) Midoriya. It's nice to meet you, senpai!" you exclaimed. He shook your hand, saying there's no need to call him that.

"How about we hand out in the café that we first met?" you suggested.

And so, when the two of you sat on the same table, you kept blabbering about you and your brother while he intently listened. As time goes on, he then opens up and tells you about him.

••••

TENYA IIDA

You visited Iida in the hospital right after you heard that he was one of the teens that got ambushed by the Hero Killer

When you talked to him, he told you the whole story; what and how it happened. You were pretty shocked since it's quite different than what the news told.

"Glad to know that you're safe, then." you said with a smile. Even though you two don't know each other yet, you felt something about him that makes you want to be close to him.