You're Jealous [Part 2]

a/n: sorry it took long for me to make! i've been kind of addicted to mobile legends lately and i just took my final exams sooo honestly, i literally forgot about updating. sorry!!! anyways here it is! merry Christmas guys!

••••

FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI

After a few months, your brother, Izuku was accepted in Yuuei

After a few months, your brother, Izuku was accepted in Yuuei. You, on the other hand, still stayed on the same school you were studying at last school year.

But, for some reason, your senpai wasn't here. You heard that he got in Yuuei too and so, you decided to visit your brother after school.

Right after your classes have ended, you immediately went to Yuuei. You knew it was far away but it was worth a shot.

After several minutes, the students came rushing out of the gates. Your smile widened when you saw your senpai coming out of the gates. You wanted to approach him but he was with someone else, a girl with dark green hair. They looked busy talking so you didn't disturbed them.

"Hey (y/n)-chan!"

Your eyes averted to your brother—who successfully caught your attention. He was smiling brightly the moment he saw you. Tokoyami heard your name, making him instantly look at Midoriya—who was running towards you. You caught the boy's eyes on you but soon diverted yours to your brother.

"Let's go?" you inquired. He nodded and began his story about how his day went.

When you got to the train, you finally had the courage to ask him. "Do you... know a guy named Fumikage Tokoyami?" you asked your brother.

"Oh. Tokoyami-kun. He's in the same class as mine. I heard he came from the same school as yours. Is that why you asked me?" Izuku said as you nodded as a response.

"Say... who was that girl... with him earlier?" you asked again. "You mean Asui-san? They got paired up on an assignment, maybe why they were walking home together." Izuku answered, making you unconsciously sigh.

"What's with the sigh, (y/n)-chan? Is there something wrong?" your brother worriedly inquired.

"Nah." you smiled as you decided to change the topic about All Might—which will surely make your brother forget about your questions earlier.

••••

TENYA IIDA