Meeting Again [Part 1]

author's note: sorry if this looks rushed! i have school tomorrow so... hahahahah. i'll update tomorrow or the next day heheh.

IZUKU MIDORIYA

You've given Midoriya a week to decide whether his answer was 'deal' or 'no deal'

As for the green-haired boy, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to trust you but he couldn't erase the fact that you're a villain and this can be part of the Villain Alliance's plan to kill All Might.

While walking the streets, his mind was too focused in his thoughts that he didn't see the crowd up ahead.

Although, it wasn't long until he finally looked up and see the commotion when he heard the familiar sound of glass breaking.

"Uhm, excuse me..." he tapped on the shoulder of the man in front of him. "What is happening here?" he inquired when the man turned to look at him.

"There's a robber in the bank! A teenage girl went inside and are currently fighting the armed robbers!" said the man, amazement flickering in his eyes. Midoriya tried his best to see what's happening for it had piqued his interest.

'Another hero? Maybe it's her debut today.' he thought as he squeezed himself in the crowd, moving his way to the front line.

And there, he saw you inside the bank, your back faced so the only thing he can see was your (h/l) (h/c) hair. She's wearing a uniform—a school unfamiliar to him.

But for some reason... he thinks he had seen that uniform somewhere.

He shook off the feeling as he saw you attacked the masked, armed men through the glassed wall of the bank. It was kind of broken but he can somehow make up what's happening inside.

All the armed men are... still. But it looks like they're trying to get out of something that was preventing them not to move.

That's when he saw it.

'Are those... chains?' he asked himself.

As the police came, they took over the scene. But, when they were about to praise you, you vanished. Of course, you know too well not to show up since the police knows about your brother.

You were on your way back home when you passed by the bank being robbed by five men. As a concerned citizen you only used your quirk on them because of the money—don't want others to rob the nearest bank from where you are, do you?

Or... maybe it was just plain regret. Since you have quite a nice quirk and using them in saving people wasn't bad.

Let's just say it's a bit of both.

"B-B-Binder... san?"

You turned to the sudden call. Only the Villain Alliance calls you that.

"Ah, it's you." you smirked at Midoriya as he cowered a bit in fear.