They're Jealous [Part 1]

a/n: of course, you're not the only one who's supposed to be jealous heheheh. anyways, we have school again tomorrow :( christmas break's over huhu. anyways, happy new year guys. i'll try my best to update, oki? oh, and thank you for all of your support on this book! heheheh. love you guys. enjoy!

Random Boy's Name = (r/b/n)

••••

IZUKU MIDORIYA

This time, you were looking for your brother

This time, you were looking for your brother. He just went out of control after two villains were introduced to him. One's a blonde psycho and one's a cute yet irritating black haired boy. They both looked like at the same age as yours, the girl even wears a uniform. Although, that doesn't mean that you care about them.

You plan on leaving the Alliance.

That's right. You're going to leave the idea of being a villain. You just met All Might the same day you saw Midoriya with another girl. You never came in touch with him ever since. He tried reaching you, calling you and such—he has your number for some reason, maybe it was when you told him to contact you once he decides to introduce you to All Might.

So, back to the task at hand, as you were looking around the mall—that you knew where Tomura is—you're a tracker, right? It was easy peasy to track him down.

Just as you looked to the right, your eyes widened. It was Tomura.

With Midoriya.

You walked slowly towards them, afraid to make any effort to stop your brother. He has his hand on Midoriya's neck. One wrong move will kill him.

You deeply breathed as you were a few steps away from them. No one is in between you and them, it will be easier to calm Tomura down without earning anyone's attention. You can't hear what your brother is telling to the boy. All you know is that it's something serious.

And frightening.

Good thing was, neither of the two saw her approaching them. Bad thing was, you don't know how to stop your brother without making him inflict pain on Midoriya.

You gulped and prepared yourself. "Tomura." you called out.

Tomura looked at the corner of his eyes, seeing you. He straightened his back as Midoriya looked behind the villain, also seeing you. He was unable to speak, unable to say your name even though he wanted to.

Tomura retreated his hand back and flashed an evil grin at Midoriya before turning around and walked pass you. You had an eye contact with Midoriya for seconds before looking at the ground and turning to follow your brother.

Uraraka saw this and ran towards Midoriya—who still had his eyes on you. You looked back once again to see him again but your eyes looked away when you saw the same girl who confessed to him.