Seven Minutes in Heaven [Part 2]

a/n: happy birthday to meeee! yay! it's my birthday today (lol i did not purposely did this. i cannot find inspiration these past few days sorry for the late update). btw i just wanted to clear out that i'm not making momo a bad guy here. i made the reader in todoroki jealous because of anxiety and shit and he just reassured her, okay? and also, i'll edit the todoroki imagines since i made a mistake by adding "u" in his name. idk why i did but i think it's because of the other fanfics i've read i guess?

BTW please do check out my other stories. love y'all! i changed a few gifs for all of you heheh. i just can't find something for tokoyami tho.

••••

FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI

"I thought you were going to be mad?" you questioned your brother as he ushered you and Tokoyami inside a closet

"Why would I be? You're my sister and I know you're in good hands." Izuku answered, offering a genuine smile as you and Tokoyami went inside the closet that seems to be big enough for the both of you to fit but small enough for the two of you to move. You're only a couple of inches away and even if you two didn't have long legs, it was impossible to move your legs when it's almost entangled with his.

"I'll knock when seven minutes is up before I open the door. Just making sure you two aren't—"

"Nii-chan! Isn't that a wrong thing to say to your little sister?" you questioned him, blushing furiously. Your brother could be very childish sometimes. Well, most of the time. After all, it was not usual for him to see his sister get flustered easily just by his teasing. Back in the old days, you were the one teasing him.

"Alright, alright. I'll close this door now." he chuckled as he closed the door of the closet. "I won't tell mom, by the way!"

You pursed your lips and hesitatingly looked up to the older boy in front of you. 

"So, how's life?" you inquired, feeling the awkwardness in the air.

"Life's not good but I'm quite fine if that's what you wanted to ask." he answered and you chuckled nervously. It was bright enough for you to see him since there was a light above you. You know full well why. It was because of his quirk. Dark Shadow can be ferocious in the dark and Tokoyami would hate himself if he ever hurts you.

You met his eyes and he was looking directly at you. You didn't know if he can really see you clearly but in his eyes, you felt the intensity of his stare and you unconsciously leaned forward. He did the same and just when you two were about to kiss, you felt something got in between you too.

"Hey what about me?" Dark Shadow chimed and you snorted. Even if he did stole your moment, he's kind of funny for a 'monster'.

"I told you to not appear when I'm with her, seriously?" Tokoyami conversed with his Dark Shadow.