Asking You Out

a/n: thank you all for the support! i always read your comments and it's giving me the encouragement to write more hehehe. love you all! i'm sorry if some are very short hehehe. anyways, i have this new book called 'Poems for Him' lol just advertising it that's all.

do you guys want me to write about how your first date will be?

••••

IZUKU MIDORIYA

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

You tried your best not to show any emotions and successfully, you did—not without almost bleeding your lip due to biting it to try hard not to smile like an idiot.

Midoriya, on the other hand, was sweating and trembling in nervousness. He'd never asked a girl out before nor had he been rejected too. He's mentally prepared of the rejection but he's not emotionally prepared.

"What if I say no?" you challenged. And it looks like his reaction was your prize for winning. Damn it's so priceless.

Midoriya stiffened. The only thing he heard and acknowledged from your question was the word "no". Did he just got rejected? You like him, right? Then why would you reject his offer?

Even though you were enjoying the view, you couldn't help but sigh and gave him a small smile. "That was just a question, Deku. I am not rejecting you."

Midoriya slowly came to life and you can see his eyes lit up. "Does that mean you'll go? On a date? With me?"

You almost let you a giggle. "Of course I'll go on a date with you."

••••

KATSUKI BAKUGOU

"Go out with me

"Go out with me."

"Hey, that's not how you ask someone out, you know?!" you exclaimed despite the fact that your cheeks are blushing and your heart is pounding. He, on the other hand, has the same features—flushed cheeks.