With You [Part 1]

a/n: halo friends. thank you all for your suggestions. i'll leave that space for all of you to suggest on in case something in your mind comes up heheh. of course i won't be doing all of those but i will try my best to heheh. thank you for your support! btw, i decided not to cling on the anime/the manga's storyline heheh. it's kinda hard to relate everything there so i chose that only some parts will be.

(f/f)- Favorite flavor

••••

IZUKU MIDORIYA

It was holiday today

And so, he picked today as the day you'll finally meet All Might.

Only, it turns out to be one of the busiest days. Since, of course, it's holiday.

You grumbled as you glared at the green haired boy—who trembled at the intensity of your gaze.

"I'm sorry, maybe he'll come la—"

"No more excuses! I'm leaving!" You announced angrily. Of course, you shouldn't have agreed with this ridiculous idea. All you wanted was to meet the "Top" Hero who your brother despises so much.

You knew about All Might's relationship with your grandmother.

He knows about your grandmother, that's why you wanted to meet him.

As you stormed out of he café you two have been waiting on, he followed you and tried to stop you by calling your name. But you were too pissed off to even turn around and glare at him more.

"(L/n)-san, wait! How about..." he trailed off. You continued walking only to stop when he spoke again.

"H-How about a-an.... ice cream?"

Well... you were quite hungry.

You turn around, to Midoriya's surprise. You grinned slowly.

"How about you treat me dinner?" you suggested as Midoriya paled.

Goodbye savings.

••••

KATSUKI BAKUGOU