First Date [Part 2]

a/n: omg finally! sorry for the VERY late update! i was ill for two werks and i was busy with tom holland's bday and reading fanfics about tom holland and klay thompson (lol don't judge me they're all good even though i don't have a crush on klay). oh btw, i think i'm going to make a seven minutes in heaven or pocky game just to have some fun lol. thank you for all of you as always!

(f/f)- favorite flavor/food
(f/g)- favorite genre

••••

TENYA IIDA

"I thought we were going to the movies?" you inquired and he scratched the back of his head in wary

"I thought we were going to the movies?" you inquired and he scratched the back of his head in wary. "I changed my mind. I hope you don't mind." he muttered. "But I think you'll like it there."

You were greeted by a cold breeze of the air condition in the building. It was cold, indeed. But not only that, it was peaceful. Why? Because it's a library. Not just any library. It's the most famous library in the country!

You immediately went to the section wherein you can find lots of information about machines and once you managed to grab every book that interested you, you went to find Iida only to find him beside you. He then offered to give a hand with the books you carried and you gave him half of it just because they will almost fall out of your arms. After that, he lead you to a table that was meant for two people.

What made the library the most famous in the country was the fact that it was a library slash a café. You were actually curious what will happen if someone spilled coffee on the book they were reading but now that you looked at the table, there was a warning that if there was even a single stain on the book, you will have to either pay or buy the book.

You started reading the books you grabbed as Iida went to order coffee (a/n: or mocha or latte if that's what you prefer idk). When he got back, he handed you your order and you were about to say thanks when your hand swatted the drink he was handing you.

And it spilled on the books in front of you.

"Oh my gosh." you whispered and looked around, seeing everyone looking at you. You panicked—mainly because of the fact that you have to pay for the four books that were spilled on.

"I-I apologize! I-I'm so s-sorry, I—" Iida stammered, also panicking. It was not because of the same reason in your mind but it was because he should've been careful when he was handing the drink.

"N-No it was not your fault." you waved your hands in front to deny his apology. It was your fault when you didn't paid attention after all.

"No, I am going to take responsibility for this." he adjusted his eyeglass on the bridge of his nose and you can see the reflection of the light reflecting on it—like one you mostly see in animes. "I will pay for this, don't worry." he assured. You wanted to say no but he cuts you off. "This is still a date and the others said that boys should always pay for their date."