New people.

it was my first day of school and my brothers said that there was a lot of guys there that would mate me. I could feel Justin mateing with Alexandria but I am used to it by now it is normal to me now. I was wearing a white dress that was strapless and reached my thighs and I had a half leather jacket on to cover my shoulders and I had black high heels on I had to make a good impression. I smiled at my reflection and hopped down the stairs Rome was beautiful every thing in Rome was just beautiful. I got in Tyler's car with mat in the back I was smiling ear to ear. "So Abigail when you leaving". "When I turn 18 I have to go back to claim my title as Female Alpha". "ow okay so we got you for 2 years lets make these 2 years worth it.

Justin's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew she was leaving today and I wanted to run to her and tell her to never leave me. But I need to stay with Alexandria it was my grandmothers dieing wish she said to mate with Alexandria do that werepanthers would not go extinct and I have to honor that wish even if it kills my mate. "Babe what you thinking". "nothing Alex just go away"  "what you have never talked to me like that before". I turned away from her. "I know something that will make you feel better. she took off her robe and was standing there naked she had a good body but my mates body looks a lot better. "not right know Alex". "come on". she whined she walked in front of me and bent down she slid my zipper down and pulled out my family maker. "you sure babe.". And with that she started to~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail's POV

We pulled up in the parking lot of my new school and to say it was big was an understatement. But what got my eyes was all the hot looking boys at this school. I slowly got out the car everyone turned to me they could smell my power plus this school had only werewolfs so I could total shift when I want. I saw girls looking at me jealous. My brothers where flanking me on both sides giving any male that looked at me wrong a glare. I smirked at the jocks who had major boners I guess even Rome had jerks. "Go away Tyler and matt I need some new friends. They slowly left me and when they did girls swarmed them. I just chuckled and headed inside the school. I saw a girl around my age sitting in a corner crying she had red hair and green eyes she was pretty. I walked up to her. "Hi I am Abigail and you are". "Addie". She flinched when I tried to help her up "Well come on Addie I think we will be great friends". "No go away everyone will start bulling you to." "I started to laugh at that "if they did they will get a pipe up there ass". She giggled. Well come on I need help getting to the office today is my first day". She stood up and started to walk down the hall.

       When I got my schedule Addie showed me to all my classes and thankfully I had most my classes with her. "Well lets get to first period Addie". Me and her hooked arms and walked to the gym. ( here is her schedule)

math

geometry

lunch

science

dance

free period

When we walked in class everyone was silent and looking at me and Addie weird. "Hello you must be the new student mind sharing to the class about yourself and Addie go to your seat". "well my name is Abigail I came from California I am a Royal Alpha as you may have felt ow and don't get on my nerves cause I might kill you". "well okay Abigail please go sit bye Drake drake raise your hand". A boy with brown hair and blue eyes raised his hand he was really handsome. Not as handsome as our mate shut up calipso he doesn't want us. I walked over to the seat next to drake and sat down. "You are really hot you know that". "yes I do know that". " Well you should know to stay away from Addie she is a bad person". "THE ONLY BAD PERSON I SEE HERE IS YOU" I whispered shouted. "is there a problem Abigail". "no sir" "good". I felt something hit me in the back of the head I turned around to see a note on the floor and it said will you go out with me circle yes or no and I am the guy with blonde hair and dark green eyes in the back. I looked in the back of the class and there he was smirking at me maybe he can be our mate I smell he is Alpha and his mate died last year so he is free fine I circled yes and throw it back at my new boyfriend he opened the paper and did I fist pump in the air. "What did he want." Asked Drake" To date me and I said yes". "He looks good but he is a big nerd and he is my Alpha ". "good for you and I am every wolfs Alpha since I am the princess of all werewolves you see the difference". "show off"he mumbled. I rolled my eyes and faced the teacher.

That whole day me Addie and my boyfriend stayed together and you know something else my boyfriend changed all his classes to mine except dance class and I learned his name Gavin. I already got into one fight cause some cheerleader thought it was okay to hit Addie when she is my friend so she got a one way ticket to the hospital. Before I knew it I was home Tyler and Matt had there fuck buddies in there room and the moaning was really noisy. so I just went to bed.