torture me baby

hey guys I am sorry for not updating as frequently as I always do but I do have a life and work and I get tired at night and just dont feel like writing but this is my second update today and should show as an apology and I have been fascinated with 50shadesofblues books they are to die for you should check them out my dear readers but enough off me talking here is the sort of the life of sad sad Abigail who can't seem to find happiness every time she turns around And do you really think she will kill her hot as mate????? :O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abigail's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I plunged my silver sword deep inside his shoulder blade I took it out and saw the blood stain smeared all over the blade. But out of no where Alexandria came running out of the woods screaming. My sword feel out of my hand in pure shock. "how did you idiots not smell her" I yelled at my guards. They all looked like they where going to shit there pants. I looked back at the girl who started all my misery In the first place. She shifted and lunged at me I shifted at the same time and intercepted her jump and we tumbled to the ground together. I spotted a very small panther sitting In a tree looking scared. And I knew it was Justin's son. Justin fell down in the cage while his panther started to heal him. I growled and barred my fangs at her she growled and showed her own pair of sharp fangs. I lashed out on her I bit and clawed and growled and she did the same with equalled ferocity. I bit down on her leg and forced it to the right hearing a crack. She started to limp but would not give up I didn't even know why she was here. I snarled and lunged for her throat but she had better ideas she ran in the woods and shifted to her human form she took out a metal bat and swung at my head making me fall back unconscious.

I woke and stood up and looked at my surroundings to see clouds and a beautiful lady standing there she had white hair and beautiful blue eyes. And she looked familiar. "Hi my daughter I am Destiny your mother". I took a step back "but dad said your dead unless I am dead to". she chuckled "Not yet my dear daughter as you might not know you are a lot like me in many ways you have a bad temper as did I cause I also killed the girl your dad Brandon was sleeping with." She smiled at the memory of being with her mate. she shook her head "You are good breeding my good daughter you have so much power your wolf will not be able to hold it and she will soon collapse with out the help off your mate if you have any chance of survival you are going to have to talk with your mate and fully accept each other right know your wolf is at breaking point of almost going mad and going into a blood lust and killing every thing in her path and no one will be powerful enough to kill you our even try to fight back my dear child". So I finally meet my mom and she tells me that I am going to go crazy and kill every one on this hell hole we call planet earth." My daughter you're power comes with a price once you do die you will resurface as the moon goddess." I was shocked "what are you then mom" She smiled and replied "The queen as I have always been and deserved to be I am the queen of all things magical while you will be the queen of even me and the world's beyond that but one more thing I have to discuss with you and here is a tiny hint don't ever trust a angel with black wings". "And tell your father I love him and don't be too hard on him baby I love you " And with that she disappeared but I whispered one last thing before i fell asleep "I love you to".

I heard the sound of chains and metal scraping. "So you are finally up bitch". came Alexandrias annoying voice. I opened my eyes to see her standing in front of me with a large knife and beside her sharp doctor tool's.

I didn't like where this was going. "you took me away from my lovely mate Justin kicked me out when I was pregnant and kept the baby away from him you should be ashamed of your self and you deserve to be punished". She cut into my cheek  making me scream out in pain. She then trailed it down my neck to my shoulder and down my arm. She was cutting really deep in my skin.

Justin walked in the room and grimaced when he saw me but his face turned stone hard once again. he walked up to me and smirked .

Alexandria just kept digging deeper into my skin all over my body. And there was a huge puddle of blood all around me. I felt my eye lids start to get heavy and start to close when the door slammed opened and in came DJ he punched Justin in the face and kicked him in the ribs while he also kicked Alexandria in the face. He ran to me and started to untie the knots that where holding me to the ceiling.

I fell in his arms "Are you alright" he asked worried "Do I look all right DJ". He shook his head and headed towards the door he slung me on his back and he ran out side and shifted Into his wolf and took off towards the woods.