Family

I sat in the woods in my wolf form in front of the waterfall that Justin rejected me at. I wish that I could start my life over and not have to go through so much fucking drama.

I flopped on the ground right when a dark brown wolf came out of the trees. I jumped up into a fighting position I growled at the wolf. The brown wolf shifted to its human form and there stood my new sister. "Nice wolf its huge". she Complemented me. I growled in response. I shifted to and grabbed my shorts and my shirt and changed. She also changed into a slutty dress. She sat down on the bench that was next to the waterfall then she spoke again "Stay out of my way our you will regret it I am going to sleep with your mate I am going to make your brothers hate you and I will turn your dad from you to me. ow wait I forgot I did that already accept your mate I will handle that tonight." I was shaking with rage when she stopped talking I went to lunge at her but she shook her head "ah ah ah what will Matt think when he finds me dead and your dad". She had the biggest smirk in the world plastered on her beautiful face. I ran in the trees and shifted into my wolf the devil shifted with me and I ran towards the house and she was right behind me.

I went behind a tree and shifted and pulled my clothes back on. I came out to see Matt and the devil making out. They broke apart and Matt glared at me my dad came outside and the devil smiled and ran to me she hugged me and started to jump up and down "I got a sister yay" she screeched out. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off my gently to act as if I was being nice but she over exaggerated and made her self stumble and fall. Matt growled and shifted to his wolf and lunged at me. I side stepped I grabbed the back of his wolfs neck and held him in place. I kicked him into a tree and walked into the house. I was so over people treating me like crap first with Alexandria then Justin then Samantha then Gavin after that my dad and Matt wait and my new sister. In the living room I saw Gavin and Samantha eating each others faces off. Tears fell down my face and I ran upstairs into my room to see that all my stuff was gone. My father came in the . room looking pissed off "WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUSH HER LIKE THAT". My dad never in my life talked to me like that. I replied softly "Where is my stuff". "In the attic you are living there now your sister is moving into this room cause there are no more and I wanted her to feel comfortable." I stormed out the room how can he do that to me. I passed Justin's room to hear moans coming out of his room. I snarled and continued to walk to my new room. I walked up the old stairs and to a moldy wood door I scrunched up my face in disgust. I opened the door to a room that was half the size of my old closet in my old room. My bed and clothes where stuffed in the corner there was a small window close to the roof and you know what was worse on the other side of the room which was 2 feet from where I was standing was a small nasty toilet with a small tub next to it. I screamed when I saw a rat run from inside my bath tub. I stepped out of the room. I was sick of her already she has only been here 2 hours and she already messed my fucking life up. I started to cry I slide down the wall and sat on the stairs I started to sob calm down baby it is all going to be alright my wolf tried to calm me down. I stood up and walked to the living room it had just turned 8:00pm and I was tired I sat on the couch and started to cry again I layed down on the couch and soon enough I was knocked out.