18 Birthday

Today is my 18th birthday!!! :-) I can't wait for my party me and Gavin have mated to I told him about my condition and he mated me right away and Addie well she is like the best friend I could ask for and she is moving to California with me her parents didn't care actually they where happy she was leaving. "Hurry up Addie we got to go to the airport" . "Wait I have one more thing to do". I sighed and walked down stairs ow and I forgot to tell you Addie and Tyler are mates I was really shocked my self but hey known she is my sister in law. "Where is my mate". Yelled Tyler "Getting ready stupid". I felt someone hug me from behind I knew it was Gavin cause I felt the fire works. I smiled and relaxed in his arms. "Ready to see your dad babe". "yes and I am so happy you are coming with me". "I would never leave you". Addie then ran down stairs "sorry guys that I made you wait". I knew my heat was going to start soon so I had the pack doctor make me medicine so it will calm down while we are flying. I felt the pain start I grabbed my purse and grabbed the medicine bottle I swallowed 2 tablets and went back to Gavin. "WELL WHAT WE WAITING FOR LETS GO!!" yelled matt. I grinned and got in the back seat of the mustang Gavin owned. Tyler got in the passenger side and Addie sat next to me. I swallowed the lump in my throat I was going to see my mate since 2 years. Hopefully he got everything he wished for.

Home.

I walked in the pack house with Gavin, Tyler , matt,and Addie right behind me. "SURPRISE" yelled my father and everyone in the pack but what got me to actually freeze was Justin hugging a very pregnant Alexandria. Justin looked at me with a sorry look. Samantha came running for me but switched directions and jumped on Gavin. I growled and flung her off him I grabbed him and pulled him to me. She started to growl I was getting angry with her how dare she touch my man "don't touch my mate Samantha". I saw Justin freeze in his place and Samantha/ started crying. Gavin whispered in my ear "She is my second chance mate". I stared at him scared I knew what he was going to do everyone heard him say she was his mate. "I Gavin star reject you Abigail as my chosen mate and reject all bonds to you". With that he ran to Samantha and hugged her. I started crying "why does everyone reject me". Addie ran to me and hugged me trying to calm me down. My father went to Gavin and punched in his face. I felt a little better after my dad punched him. I shoved Addie off me and I grabbed my bags and ran upstairs. I went in my old room. And dropped my stuff I jumped on my bed and cried myself to sleep.