give me your love please

How can he just play with my feelings like that he is my mate. Tears went down my face it hurts even more now that he marked me so when he has sex I feel like I am during and that my blog is made of fire. I laughed like a insane person hay he will never be with us he hates us with a passion. I grabbed my lamp and throw it at my door. I turned on my radio to hear the song let her go by passenger I sang to the song. There was a knock on my door. I ran to my door and locked the door. I might as well die with our him. "Come on Abigail you don't need him". yelled Addie trying to yell over the music. I started to soon even more. "Come on their is this party tonight and I heard Justin will be there you can show off your rocking body and make him jealous". I turned off the music and sat there pondering the idea. "Sure when is it". silence "In 30 minutes". I jumped off the bed "I am coming meet me down stairs". I went in my closet I searched through all my dresses. I looked at my new torques dress I had got last month and had not gotten to wear it. The dress was strapless and was the color torques as I have said before and it reached my thighs . I slipped it on and then brushed out my wavy blonde hair it had a lot of nots in it. I put on torques flats and some green earrings and a blue necklace with no make up. I rushed down the stairs to see a very occupied Addie kissing my brother."uhm". They broke apart and Addie started to blush like a tomato. I chuckled and motioned to the door.

We parked in front of the club the club was called tonight there was a lot of neon lights every where and there was a long Line. We went to the butler and he automatically let me and Addie inside. All the drunk werewolfs turned to me and bowed down to me and started to dance and drink once again. Me and Addie walked over to the bar. And guess who was there take a guess I dare you...... Bing bing bing Justin was sitting there with a slut on his lap with his tongue down her throat. I felt the normal pain in my chest of him with another female. Addie saw him and then went over to one of the guys on the dance floor and he was smoking hot he had black hair like brandons mhmmmm whined my wolf. And brown eyes he was at least 6,5. Addie walked back to me with the guy behind her. He smirked at me and was checking me out. Addie came over to me and whispered in my ear. "Make Justin ever regret rejecting you". I grinned and dragged the guy with me. we danced to a drake song that came on. I was grinding all over him and I felt that his member was very big and hard. I looked over to where Justin was sitting and he was glaring at the guy I was dancing with. He looked at me and I smirked. I turned around to handsome guy and started making out with him I started striking his member making him harden even more. Then he was yanked off of me and Justin was beating the hell out of him. I ran to Justin and flung him off the guy. I helped him up. Justin came at him again but I grabbed his fist and squeezed as hard as I could heading his bones snap under my grip my wolf started whining to stop hurting him. "how dare you be with another man Abigail". That just got me even more infuriated everyone was watching us and Addie was behind me and linking me to leave. "How dare I what about you sleeping with every walking thing with a Virginia that it's willing to open her legs for you". He came to slap me with his other hand but I just grabbed that hand and twisted it behind his back. Then I whispered in his ear "All I have ever wanted was your love cause I can't stop myself from living you but you keep breaking my heart". I let him go and ran out the club.