Abigails Soulmate

I was standing at my locker reading a new book when my best friend and soon to be beta came running to me. She started yelling "ow my god there is a new boy at school today and he is to die for come on". I slammed my book close she always does this to me every time there is a new boy at school she makes me meet him and practically makes us a couple right then and there. I rolled my eyes but closed my locker and followed her to the entrance. When I almost reached the door I smelled him my mate he smelled like blueberries ow how I love blue berries. I rushed out the door to see everyone swarming my mate. Everyone turned to me well all the werewolfs did and bowed down "get out the boys way I want to see him". Everyone moved out the way and there was my mate he had black spiky hair and gray eyes with a tint of blue in them. We just stood there and stared at each other he was handsome no doubt. Then I noticed the small petite blonde that was holding his hand and giving me the evil eye. I growled at her I knew they where not wolves but I did know they where another species. And he knew I was his mate I could see it in his eyes. She growled back at me but it was not a wolf growl it was like a cat type. I walked up to him and slapped her hand off of his and I took his hand I could feel the sparks go every where. Then the girl had the nerve to punch me in the back of the head my mate growled and all my pack growled and I could see them start to shift. My eyes glowed red "HUMANS GO IN THE SCHOOL AND DON'T COME OUT". I used my royal voice they looked scared and all the humans ran in school. My mate looked at me shocked. I pushed him away from me I could feel my bones start to shift around. I growled I then shifted into my light gray wolf. I was towering over every one. I could see her start to shift. Then my mate jumped in front of her. That pissed my wolf off. my eyes where probably red my blue Aura that surrounds me when ever I get really mad started to flicker around my wolf. My mates eyes showed horror he was scared of me. "don't shift Alexandria you don't want these dogs to know what we are". I felt my heart break he just insulted me. My pack started to shift don't shift I yelled in the pack mind link. I shifted back to my human form and looked at my mate betrayed before I walked in school stark naked.