Meet me

The pack doctor had made me stay at home for a day so I could gain some energy and I have to take a shot every 8 hours to keep me energy our I will collapse like last time.

I stretched and jumped off my bed I felt excited for today. And maybe Justin could kiss me again. I smiled at that thought. I grabbed a leather jacket with a white shirt and then I grabbed whit skinny jeans and black high heels.

I came out the shower and walked to my vanity table I applied black eye shadow with some eyeliner and a little blush and some invisible lip gloss. I smiled at my reflection. I got dressed and walked down stairs there was no one in the halls which was weird. I shrugged it off and grabbed some lucky charms and some milk and a bowl and spoon and sat right down.

SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to the school entrance. Everyone was whispering and looking at me weird. And they where not bowing. I growled at them and they slowly bowed. I shoved the door open and went over to Samantha. She took one look at me and turned the other way and went to our other friends. What is wrong with them Calipso I don't know my child but they have to show us respect we are there soon to be queen and they are pissing me off. I went over to my locker and grabbed some books when I heard some people whispering "isn't she the girl who attacked Alexandria for no good reason and tried to steal her mate she should be punished". "No but she is the soon to be queen her father would never punish her". So they where spreading rumours around and my own pack is against me. I will tear them apart you watch me Abigail. I started to walk when I smelled Justin I turned around and there he was walking with Alexandria everyone was making space for them like they used to do for me. They walked right past me. I ran to the bathrooms and opened a stall I slid down to the floor and just sat there no tears coming out nothing. The late bell rang and I just sat there I felt so..... whats the word yeh right lonely. A single tear fell down my face I am just going to mind link DJ to see if he still likes me D............. yes I am with a girl right know you know doing something link me in 5 min

ok I stood up and examined my self in the mirror am I really that ugly I have my dads blonde hair my moms tallness and skin tone which is awesome but my hazel eyes none of my family has not even my brothers that are in Rome right now. you look beautiful my wolf chirped in. I sighed and walked outside right when the bell rang. I started to head to class when one of the jocks pushed me up against the locker"I heard what you did princess." I growled and picked him up bye his neck and flung him across from me at the wall. All the jocks cornered me. I could see Justin and Alexandria at the back watching me Justin looked scared for me and Alexandria looked happy. "you guys want a show I will show you a show let this teach you a lesson to not mess with a Royal bitches. With that I stripped out my clothes and shifted into my huge gray wolf I walked outside I had to squeeze throw the double doors cause my wolf was to big. I turned around and saw 10 wolfs surrounding me ha they are definitely getting kicked out the pack Justin and Alexandria where sitting at a bench watching Justin looked tense and Alexandria was jumping up and down. They all lunged for me I raised my paw and slapped 5 of them across the field but the other ones I grabbed in my mouth and bit down hard. I could hear them growl in pain the other 5 wolves came and jumped on my back and started biting on my back. I dropped the other wolves and started to jump up trying to get them off me they where biting really hard. I turned my massive head and grabbed one off my back with my mouth and spit him out at the bench where Justin and Alexandria where sitting the jumped up and ran away. I bucked one time and they all went flying and hit the school. I shifted back to my human form and fell to the ground can I not go one day of school with out getting into a fight I am getting sick of it. Justin came running to me with a screaming Alexandria saying" leave her there to die you listen to me Justin vane". He lifted me up and started to run to my pack house. "why you look so worried Justin you did this to me". I tried to slap him but when I got to his face my energy started to drain and I only patted his face feeling all the sparks flying all over my body. I knew I could die but who cares my mate doesn't want me might as well die any ways. I hugged Justin knowing I want get any closer to him but when I did hug him I swear I heard him purr. I reached up and grabbed his face and smashed his lips to mine. He stopped running and started to kiss me back. I felt my energy starting to come back but not fully my back was burning it would usually be healed by now. "kiss me again Justin". And when he did I felt my back start to slowly heal. I pulled away "I love you Justin and you know you love me and if you made up your mind about me and don't want me don't come to the water fall in 3 days and I will pack my bags and go to Rome with my brothers and mate someone there but if you do come prepared to mark and mate me". With that I started to walk away from Justin inside the woods heading off to my lack house.