I hate my life

ha to say I was happy was a lie I was murderous I just found out my dad adopted another daughter. He said so that I can be with another girl not only Addie. I was sitting on the porch waiting for the devil herself she thinks she can steel my family ha she better watch her tail. You might think I am being a little to mean but I feel like my dad betrayed me I am daddy's girl his one and only. justin was waiting with me to see if she is hot enough to bang. I am going to have to set some rules with this new girl coming over. A dark blue Honda came speeding inside the gates. She parked the car and out came the most beautiful girl I have ever seen she had dark wavy brown hair and hazel eyes she was a little shorter then me and she dressed up well with dark skinny jeans with a crop top that showed her belly piercing. I was automatically jealous. Justin flew at her I growled and pulled him back and I whispered in his ear "You touch her and I will cut your testicle off you understand". He shivered a little with lust but covered it up really quick.  "Don't worry about it then I am going to do more then touch her". He walked over to her and started to flirt. I stomped over to her I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the house "Stay away from my mate "sister". She rolled her eyes "I will have what ever I want bitch know let me the fuck go". She snatched her arm away and my dad came walking in with a big smile on his face. The devil ran in his arms "Daddy I am here!!!!" "I can see that my beautiful daughter". That hurt a lot I felt my heart break even more Tyler and Matt came in the room Matt and the devil just stared at each other in there own world. Then it clicked mates. I grinned I ran over to Matt and jumped on his back and kissed his cheek "Come on lets go outside I need to talk to you". "ok" he said weirdly. He ran outside and fell on his back and we rolled in the grass. I giggled "so what you want to talk about big sis"  "I see you found your mate our new devil in the house". He growled at me and pinned me to the floor "DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT YOU SLUT" he screamed at me. I kicked him off me "Don't you dare touch your future Alpha like that". He just snarled "I will fight you for the title if I have to". I gasped he wouldn't dare. I looked at him wide eyed his eyes where pure red. The devil came running outside with my dad and Tyler right behind her. They all,looked happy but when they saw Matt they backed away The she devil ran to him and started to kiss him to calm him down. I couldn't believe what I was seeing Matt was my brother I loved him with my life and for him to do that. My dad turned to me I could see the judgemental side of him. I looked away. I shifted into my wolf and took of towards the woods.