heartless

I woke up in a warm embrace I felt the sparks shooting every where. I tried to get away but he only held on tighter. I chuckled and pushed as hard as I could and he went flying off the bed.

I throw a pillow at him when he jumped up looking around for any threats. "Babe I had to get up and you where not letting me go." sorry he replied shortly he grabbed his shorts and shirt and changed into his clothes he walked out and slammed the door.

why did he just leave? I had no clue but I knew it was not good. I stood naked and scurried to the bathroom I turned on my shower and climbed in the hot relaxing water.

There was a knock on my bathroom door I turned off the water and opened the drain. I grabbed my pink fluffy robe and shrugged it on and opened the door.

There stood the one and only Samantha. I rolled my eyes I walked around her and saw Gavins mark on her neck. I suppressed a growl and walked to my closet. "I am sorry Abigail about 2 years ago and about Gavin but you where my best friend and I loved you as my sister but when I heard what you did to Alexandria I didn't know what to do I felt like I didn't know you any more." I closed my closet door and skimmed through what I was going to wear that day when I felt the pain off Justin fucking someone else. I roared and stuffed on some faded jeans and a black t shirt.

I ran out my room and down to the dungeons where I smelled Justin was. And what I saw broke my heart once again. Justin was fucking my sister. I grabbed the bars and wrenched them apart. They turned to look at me. i walked up to my sister and snapped her neck.

She fell on the ground dead. Justin feel to the floor crying I could hear the roars from next door from my brother that just felt his mate die. I felt all of a sudden my heart turn ice cold I no longer had any emotions. "Guards throw Alpha Justin in the cage" Justin looked at me wide eyed I saw pure fear in his eyes.

My guards came down the stairs and grabbed hold of Justin. I followed them up stairs and into the front yard where my other guards where preparing the cage of death.

They throw Justin in the steel cage. "SHIFT" I commanded using my royal voice. He shifted into his huge black panther. the guards handed me a sword. I walked slowly over to Justin's cage. "I hear by sentence you to torture for 2 years and if you survive you will be kicked off or land and hunted by all the packs in the United states."

My pack gasped shocked that I was being so cruel but I no longer felt emotion our love for him our mating bond was still there but barely.

"Justin get ready for your first round of torture".