delivery of the devil

I threw it at the wall and screamed how could I get my self into this much trouble. I ignored all my mothers warnings in my dream. I started to cry like crazy. Jason climbed on the bed and held me from the back trying to sooth me and try to make it seem like It was not as bad as it was that maybe the baby will take after me and not turn evil.

2 weeks later

I screamed my lungs out I felt like my whole body was on fire. Jason was carrying me to the pack doctors center. I grabbed hold off Jason's shirt and tugged and pulled till I ripped his shirt off. He started to run faster until we reached the center. "whats wrong with her" the pack doctor said. "she's coming the devil" I screamed and bit Jason's arm and he grunted but held me closer.

He dropped me on the bed softly. Then the pack doctor yelled for me to push. I felt light headed but I pushed through my pain to just get her out of me. I pushed and pushed until I heard a distant screech sound and a bang then I...

blacked out

I woke up to see a baby hovering in the air her red wings spread out. I looked down to see the pack doctor dead blood pooling around his body. I turned to Justin to see him in shock staring at the baby. I faced her to see that she was beautiful the most beautifying baby I have ever seen in my life she had one blue eye and the other one was red her hair was white like my moms hair but had dark red streaks in her hair her wings the same color as the strips in her hair. she looked at me and flew away to the door where DJ was standing with his arms wide open. "There is my beautiful baby girl ready to go home with mommy and daddy". Jason snapped out of shock and growled while he stood in front of me "leave her alone and hand me the baby back". he laughed "I am not scared of you kitty move out the way". Jason shifted and lunged at DJ. DJ flicked his wrist and Jason's panther went flying into the wall and the glass table feel on him and a big piece of glass penetrated his heart. Then I felt nothing in the mating bond. I cried out to him I tried to get off the bed and help him but DJ flew next to me and picked me up. "You just finished giving birth you should take it easy". He lifted me up in the air and flew out the door into the air. The baby flew behind us and she looked at least 1years old already. "Don't worry I feed her some blood already she will not be hungry for breast feeding". he pointed at a piece of grass on the floor and the earth opened up and he flew in with the baby right behind.